Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

Clear spirits are carb free too.

Re: Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

I fear the wine will come out, alcohol is my down fall.

Weigh in less than 8 hours away. I'm feeling it will only be a 2lb week but I'd be happy with that.

A 2lb loss for me this week. I knew the lower loss was just around the corner after week 3. I'm not 16 stone 1lb.
Hopefully will see the 15's next week before holiday.

Well done. It's great to see the scales still going down! Ooo holidays! How exciting! Xx

Well Done Lyndzi....

2lb is still a good loss...knowing your results you will back to your normal soon

Man I feel like crap. . . Think I maybe due my first period since having my baby!! Unbelievable cramps. Been taking pain killers and feel spaced out.

Considering coming off diet now for now before I go on holiday Saturday x x

Hard times .... what have you decided?

Your holiday has come round quick...hope your feeling good about yourself and looking forward.

I'm going to stick with sns too scared to come off it.

I fear holiday is going to be a disaster as I'm in agony with my abdomen but scared to go to the doctors incase they say I can't go on holiday, hubby sprained his ankle & my son fell over and grazed all his face!! Plus the weather is raining and thundering!!

I've just got back from the doctors and my bowls are completely full and going into spasms.
I've been given lactose and anti-spasm tablets. The doctor has suggested coming off the diet to get my bowels empty as I was coming of it anyway Friday.

So I'm officially off plan. Today so far I have had bran flakes and a banana.

I will be back on plan as of 6th October with a dulcoease a day and a minimum of 3 liters of water.

Ouch sounds painful! Glad they could sort you out before you go. Note to self - must up water intake.
Hope you have a fantastic holiday

Drink drink drink - this is horrendous. Constant stomach cramping and 2 kid's to look after! !

Hey!

Tick...tock...holiday is nearly here..

Sure hope you tummy doesn't give you further pain and eases soon so you can enjoy...

Ooo ouch! I hope you're ok hun. Glad the doctor managed to diagnose it in time for your holiday so it shouldn't ruin that. :(
I could murder a banana... Go on... Tell us... Did it taste gooood? Xx

To be fair I only ate the bran flakes and banana to help things move. I felt sick and not hungry at all so no of didn't taste special at all. The banana shake is much nicer x x

Yes I love the banana shake, especially hot. I hope you feel better soon!! Xx

Been off the diet 3 days and got which in and photos tonight. I anticipate I'm now 16.5, a gain of 4lb. Will update you later x x

Well tonight's weigh in showed 1lb gain. Worried what holiday will bring x x

Enjoy!

Enjoy your holiday and see it as a fresh start when you get back to get down to target. Xx

Last day of holiday :(
I haven't given the diet a second thought so am dreading the scales when I get home.

We land tonight at 9pm so will be kicking straight back in Sunday - dreading the carb withdrawal but my own fault. I will also be cooking loads of veggie meals this coming week for hubby and son as we've not been eating too many greens x x

Back