Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

Good luck Hun I hope it's not too bad.

Welcome back! Good luck with the first few days :)

Holiday over :-(

Hope you all had a great time :)

Getting back on plan is not easy, however I think you wont have any problems. You will be just fine.

Whatever the scale may say...whatever the gain if any will be off in week one :)

Re: Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

I've just had a sneeky weigh in - I've gained 10lb. Some serious work needed x

Hopefully most, if not all will be gone in the next week. Don't feel disheartened, it can be done as you well know. Plus you had a fabulous holiday. Seriously I've done much worse damage than that in a week before!
Good luck hun xx

I've done the same where I have gone away and indulged! I think it's only human :) don't worry about how much went on... It will be long gone soon!

Thanks.

So far today going well. 11 weeks till Christmas to shift this flab x x

I've just had a sneeky weigh in - I've gained 10lb. Some serious work needed x

You will do just fine....when you you on the case your on it... :)

Thanks.

So far today going well. 11 weeks till Christmas to shift this flab x x

Can't believe it's only 11 weeks! :eek: Good luck to all!

Well it was an unofficial weigh in but wanted to know the damage.

I have enough packs to cover this week but next week I'm short of bars could I use Atkins bars?

Being on this diet and having a period is hard. . . I feel bloated and hungry!! Weigh in Saturday night 1 week after holiday hope I've shifted the bulk of my gain.

Ah I was the same last weekend!! On the bad day I had five packs - an extra bar and I went over on my milk allowance by having the Greek yoghurt as a snack.
It's yucky, I do feel for you. Take it hour by hour and soon the worst of it will be over. Hugs xx

Thanks. It's my first since having my little girl 4 months ago so I'm sure I'll get used to them x x

Oh I hope it's not too bad. I use to suffer horrendously pre baby but I heard they get better afterwards... My first one came and I was like 'uh oh' but it was a bit of a non event. Then my goodness last week I had my second one (unless that was my first proper one?! Hmmm) and cor didn't I know about it!! Was back to the old days. Maybe after baby number two it might get better!!
Hope you're ok and resisting a binge.
Hugs xx

Lyndzi I sure your weigh will be just fine,

A big hand of applause for you for going right back on..

all the best

Weigh in tonight. Hope I'm back down to 16 stone 1lb tonight. Not hopeful though as still TOTM x x

Back