Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

Good luck for WI :) xx

Thanks. Well I lost 12lb this week, however 9lb of it was holiday weight but still chuffed I lost an additional 3lb. I have now seen the back of 16's FOREVER!!! Now 15st 12lb.

Woo Hoo lynzi I'm so pleased and chuffed for you!!! That's really incredible! How nice for it all to come off this week and you can totally forget about it now. Into the 15's! Yay, bye bye 16's!!
If I didn't have a sleeping baby on me I'd do a happy dance for you!!

Congratulations!! Xx

Great loss! :)

Woo Hoo lynzi I'm so pleased and chuffed for you!!! That's really incredible! How nice for it all to come off this week and you can totally forget about it now. Into the 15's! Yay, bye bye 16's!!
If I didn't have a sleeping baby on me I'd do a happy dance for you!!

Congratulations!! Xx

I'm truly shocked. Have struggled this week but promise I will be 100% now till Christmas.

Amazing Lyndzi.....

Truly great results...Well done :)

Re: Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

Thank you.

I've just been looking at my progress pictures I just hope when I hit target in brave enough to post the pictures on here.

9 weeks ago I looked horrendous. . . I don't look much better now but it's improving.

Stupid me I've ruined today - magic stats, toast, yogurt.

I'm promising now from tomorrow I'm going to 100%.

Stupid me I've ruined today - magic stats, toast, yogurt. I'm promising now from tomorrow I'm going to 100%.

Aww just draw a line under today Hun brush yourself off and forget it!!! You are only human we all have slips! It will just make you more determined :) xx

Don't fret, you just need to get your head in gear. Have a good sleep and wake up refreshed and ready to battle your weight loss goals. Xx

I feel reassured after your post holiday loss. I have 6.5lbs to shift from 2 weeks of over indulgence. I hope I can follow in your footsteps x

Thanks Fran. That will all be water it'll come off quickly. X

Today another half hearted attempt - Chicken, eggs, yoghurt!! Struggled to drink my water and now have 2 shakes to drink.

My big sns order arrives tomorrow so hopefully that will give me the kick up the arse I need.

Man what a week!! Not sure what weigh in will hold tomorrow as had a big loss last week and Tuesday I had a sickness bug so once felt better I was off plan for 2 days.

Back on it me so hopefully will have a loss of some kind.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh hun, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Hope you feel better now xx

2lb weight loss this week, now 15st 10lb. I'm pleased with that as been off plan for a couple of days. Been back on it now for 2 days so hoping next week will be a good loss.
I need a 2lb weight loss next week to achieve my October target and only 16lb off my Christmas one.

I'm feeling very positive about reaching my goal weight. I can do it just not sure I'll achieve it in time for my friend wedding when I'm bridesmaid!!
Aslong as I'm within a stone of it I will be happy.

Back