Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

Well done lynzi that's great! And really good for your Christmas target too. Well done xx

Re: Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

Well after my promise to be 100% this week I've blown it tonight with an orange tango and hot chocolate but I have my reasons.

When I was pregnant they found a lump on my ovary which hasn't give and they now believe to be ovarian cancer so waiting for blood results and seeing my gynaecologist Wednesday, Tuesday I had my dog PTS & tonight we've been blue lighted to hospital with my 4 month old daughter with suspected meningitis. They have confirmed is not meningitis but her bloods have cube back abnormal but we will know more in the morning. . . So that is the story of how I ended up with a mini disaster tonight!!

Oh my goodness hunnie I'm so sorry to hear all of that. What a big worry. I hope you're little one is ok and they can find out what's wrong.
You must be feeling stressed beyond belief.
Sending you big hugs and will be thinking of you in this worrying week ahead xxxxx

Thanks alot Sammy. Got weigh in tonight so hopefully that will cheer me up.

Good luck!! Keeping everything crossed xx

2lbs is good hunnie, especially after everything you have going on. It's still a loss and a nice one at that. Well done. Roll on another week!! Xx

I think if ever I heard a good reason for falling off the wagon then that's it. Don't beat yourself up about it you've got enough to worry about. I hope everything turns out ok with you and your little one x

Lyndsey please range this dieu seriously and stop wasting money!!

I need a reality check - I'm still fat and need to knuckle down and do this diet properly.

Oh hun, don't worry, you've had a lot going on. Get your head in the zone and remember the golden rules for starting out at the beginning... Distraction, take it hour by hour, space out your 'meals' and maybe have a re-read through your diary from the start to give you a bolt of motivation. You can do this, you have been doing this and you will do this. *Hugs* Xx

Thanks for the support. 7 weeks till Christmas so must work hard.

I hear you!
2 days back on the wagon and both days I've spectacularly fallen off it in the evening. We were both doing really well we just need to find that motivation again.

Fran I think were going to have to dig deep and sort ourselves out but I have no idea how.

Well had confirmation my little girl had a viral infection and is total fine. She wasn't poorly at all just this horrible rash.
I went to my gynaecology appointment today and the lump on my ovary isn't a standard cyst. The medical board are going to discuss my case and let me know what they're going to do.

So I need to knuckle down and shift some weight incase they want to slice me open. x x

Oh lynzi I'll keep everything crossed its nothing sinister. I can't imagine the stress and worry you must be feeling with that hanging over your head. Take it slowly hun xx

STS this week but I expected it.

I had last night and today off plan but not gone overboard back on it tomorrow with a new lease of life hopefully x x

STS is not a gain! Yay. Always a relief!! Xx

Thanks guys.

Hopefully we'll kick myself up the bum now x x

Back