Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

It's great because this week you are sure to lose something and can look forward to your next weigh in. Why does the week ahead always feel like it's going to be sooooo long?! And then when you're doing it you suddenly realise you're halfway through and then it's like weigh day has sneaked up on us!! Lol.
You can do it hunnie. You have done it so you know you can.

Good luck!! Xx

Re: Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

Thanks Sammy. I have kept saying next week I will be better but I keep falling off the wagon at the moment hope this week really is better. x

Aftet Friday and Saturday off plan jumped straight back on it yesterday.

B - Crispy Chocolate Shake
L - Cottage pie with some Broccoli
T - Hazelnut Shake
S - Mapel bar

Now for Day 2

Ooo I forgot about the maple bars! I love them! I'm gonna have one of those today too!
Have a good day lynzi xx

I forgot how much I like the maple bars. It was yummy.

I'm hoping for a good day just hope I can keep up my positive attitude x

****!!! Just been sent my works Christmas party invite. It's in 4 weeks.

I need to loose about 21lb to even dream about getting into any of my nice dresses.

I'm now on mission #ChristmasParty

Gotta love a good mission!!!

You can do it!! Focus. Maybe hang a nice dress on wardrobe door to inspire you. And put the invite on the fridge door to keep reminding you. And check out the recipe thread to come up with some new creations to help stick to plan.

I'll be your cheerleader!! Xx

Talk about on a mission!!! 5lbs a week - that's quite ambitious.
Thinking about buying a nice small party dress to help inspire me. Shopping is always a good incentive. Aiming for at least 3lb a week. Hopefully that's doable.
Good luck Hun x

I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Even if you don't quite manage it think how good you will feel with the extra lbs off...

I very much doubt I'll achieve that and even with a big loss not sure I'll fit into the dress as just been to try it on and it doesn't even zip up!!

I've also been told it maybe fancy dress?? So I'm going to try my hardest to fit into the dress but failing that go on an emergency shop!!

Please feel free to tell me off!!

You'll get a really good lot off though and that will help you feel absolutely amazing, not just for the party but in general! Xx

Too right. Think I want to give them the wow factor because I've been off since June I want them to be surprised.

That's plenty to motivate you then. Right no more falling off the wagon, we're in this together now. We will look fabulous for Christmas!!!

Right everyday we are going to check in each other and hammer this flab x

Definitely all the more reason to get on it!! Xx

Morning all. I still have determined head on so hope today is going to be a good one. 10 mins of toning completed to the sounds of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse lol.

Yay!! Keep that determined head on!! Can't think of anything more cheery to tone to than Micky mouse clubhouse!! :)

B - Mint chocolate
L - Crispy Chocolate

So far so good. Just day in front of the fire watching Rome and trying to teach my little girl to roll over.

Aww my little one is no where near rolling over!! She's very lazy!! I put a toy just out of reach and she looks longingly at it then shrugs and doesn't bother!! Ha ha!! One day!

I'm going to try the crispy choc one later. I was blending it and wondering what's crispy about it!!! Ha ha but this time will shake and hopefully not disintegrate all the pieces!

Xx

My little one isn't near rolling either. I try the toy trick aswell but she looks at it like "All in good time!!"

I did that with the Chocolate crispy once. Must be baby brain.

Back