Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

Re: Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

Sounds very cute. I think I'll start taking mine next year.

I doubt burger meat will do too much damage!!

Stupidly I stayed up till 2am and then both kids were up at 5.30am. I feel like a walking sleeping zombie.

Ha ha funny you should say that - we stayed up to watch the walking dead and now I'm regretting it!! Eden's still asleep bless her, and hubby is half snoring half nostril whistling and I'm wide awake!!
(Not that I'm comparing you to a walking dead zombie! Lol, just mean that I can sympathise!)

Yeah I'm hoping it didn't do too much damage. We had such a busy afternoon as I was looking after my niece and didn't want to whizz up a shake or eat a bar infront of her (she's nearly 3) and she would probably want some too and it's not fair to say no, I want every last drip as it's all I'm having!! Ha ha. So I went for a burger and threw away half the bun and ripped off the bun excess. Luckily it was dark so no one noticed!!
Mulled wine was nice but not as good as I make it!! But I shall be waiting until 20th December to make that!!

So what are you your plans for the weekend - apart from squatting, toning, SnS-ing!??! :) xx

I'm sure the get ups get harder as they get older!! I dread it when I've got to get my arse into work.

When is your husband home for Christmas?

Erm plans for the weekend.

Saturday - play doh session, probably go for a walk if weather is nice or dry alteast, pop to see my parents this afternoon, do abit of shopping, weigh in and tonight were having steak (well I'm having steak, mushrooms & green salad) **it will be conditional though, I must be atleast 15:6.

Sunday - husband is going to help my Dad build a shed in the morning so will probably take my 2 for a walk in the woods or soft play. Then will cook my husband and boy a roast lunch. Hopefully then have a relaxing afternoon.

Boring weekend to be fair bit anything to keep the kids entertained and food at bay :)

You got any weekend plans?

Wow sounds busy though and go you doing all that cooking!! Tick tock for weigh in o clock!! :)

When will you have to go back to work?

Hubby is hoping to be home from 13/14th dec (his birthday) until 27/28th ish. Then he'll be working New Years. But will be lovely to have him home for two weeks. We haven't had 2 weeks together since his parental leave - and that doesn't count as we were half zombie/half freaked out new parent! Ha ha ha.

He's off to the footie this afternoon so I think today I'll set up the spare room (for him!!) otherwise he'll come in and give me a blow by blow account of the game then pass out and snore!
We've got some clearing out to do so hopefully he'll be doing some this morning as I'm sure tomorrow he won't be feeling up to it!! I've made a good dent in the week but it's hard to keep little 'un entertained when sifting through boxes and bits.

But on a fun note I'm picking up her Christmas present!! It's amazing!! It's one of those walkers but a car on wheels that they stand in so they can walk but she'll look like she's driving. It's a pink beetle with hippy flowers!! My friend is getting rid of it so I jumped at the chance to have it.

But for now I'm lying in bed feeling soooo awake!! Hubby's taken Eden downstairs but typically I don't feel tired! Am not leaving my bed though!! :) Xx

Is easier with the kids and this diet to be busy. I have always done the cooking (even though hubby used to be a chef) & still do it just easier than the 20 questions if he was to do it.

I'm due to go back in January but got alert gynaecologist appointment come through for Wednesday so if they have decided to remove this lump on my ovary I could be off for up to 3 months from the operation :(
Normally I'd be panicking and stressing about money off I couldn't go back in January but now with 2 kids all I'm bothered about is being well.

Will you be going back to work?

Wow bet you are really looking forward to him being around. What does he do for a living?

Ha ha spare bed I like it. My husband was out on the beer last night and came in dog breathing me with beer breath then snoring his head off. He's still up there now!!

The walker sounds lovely, view old is she now (sorry I keep forgetting!!)

I don't blame you, stay in bed. Once hubby up I may pop up for a nap or just a snugglein the bed x x

Is easier with the kids and this diet to be busy. I have always done the cooking (even though hubby used to be a chef) & still do it just easier than the 20 questions if he was to do it. I'm due to go back in January but got alert gynaecologist appointment come through for Wednesday so if they have decided to remove this lump on my ovary I could be off for up to 3 months from the operation :( Normally I'd be panicking and stressing about money off I couldn't go back in January but now with 2 kids all I'm bothered about is being well. Will you be going back to work? Wow bet you are really looking forward to him being around. What does he do for a living? Ha ha spare bed I like it. My husband was out on the beer last night and came in dog breathing me with beer breath then snoring his head off. He's still up there now!! The walker sounds lovely, view old is she now (sorry I keep forgetting!!) I don't blame you, stay in bed. Once hubby up I may pop up for a nap or just a snugglein the bed x x

I amazingly fell asleep but got woken by the storm!

She's 5 months now. I'm due back in May but not sure what to do to be honest!!
Hubby's on the railways as an engineer so long shifts all over the country hence him staying away.
I don't think I could for a chef! Lol!!

Hope you managed to get a snooze! Us Mummas need it.

I hope you're ok about that letter. You are right, your health is the main thing. Big hugs xx

Will catch up on diary tomorrow just hopping into bed.

I lost 4lb this week taking me to 15:4 :)

You had a storm Sammy? Where are you?

My little one is just over 5 months (2nd June she was born)
I said originally I was going back May but don't get paid after Feb and had a £40k extension done so could do with getting that paid off.

Has he always done that job? Must be hard not having him around in the week especially with a little one but bet it makes the weekends extra special.

Didn't manage to fit in a nap yesterday and up at 5am today.
If hubby gets up before 7am I'll go up for a couple of hours. But were going out at 10am so any later and it's not worth it.

Didn't have steak last night as hubby was hungover most of the day he'd gone off the idea. Wasn't too bothered about not having it.

I've woke up feeling really hungry this morning trying to hold off for as long as possible or I'll be picking later x x

You had a storm Sammy? Where are you? My little one is just over 5 months (2nd June she was born) I said originally I was going back May but don't get paid after Feb and had a £40k extension done so could do with getting that paid off. Has he always done that job? Must be hard not having him around in the week especially with a little one but bet it makes the weekends extra special. Didn't manage to fit in a nap yesterday and up at 5am today. If hubby gets up before 7am I'll go up for a couple of hours. But were going out at 10am so any later and it's not worth it. Didn't have steak last night as hubby was hungover most of the day he'd gone off the idea. Wasn't too bothered about not having it. I've woke up feeling really hungry this morning trying to hold off for as long as possible or I'll be picking later x x

Woop woop 4lbs is a fantastic loss! That's brilliant!!

Shane about the steak but at least you weren't bothered, there's nothing worse then really really fancying something and then not being able to have it!
Mind you - you've now put steak into my head!! Ha ha, although hubby will be hungover today so maybe I'll hold on to that idea for our lunch out next Friday.

We're down on the south coast and had a massive bout of rain yesterday morning, then suddenly thunder and lightning!! Only lasted half an hour really, but the whole day was glum and dark and yuck.

Yeah he has always worked away, occasionally gets London which is closer to us but very often it's miles away. The weekends just go by so quick. :(
But we're looking forward to his 2 weeks off in December!! Yay!! Although I'm worried at the eating part of it and temptation. He's not keen on this diet and although he does support me he is also a tempter! Hmmm, will need to up my Will power!!

Wow I bet your extension looks amazing! I'd love to do that to our house but we're not in a position to think about that yet. We're doing our lounge next - slowly - and then it'll be saving up for the bigger dreams (s****y kitchen!! ;) ).
I'm still not sure what to do about work, I know I have ages yet to decide, but it's going to creep up so quick I just know it!!

I hope you get the chance for a nap before your busy day.
:)

Weigh in today. Will feed munchkin then jump on those scales!
:) Xx

Oh - it wasn't a swear word I promise!! Just realised my word was blotted out! Hmmm!! Ummm, another word for what I wanted to say would be a swish funky kitchen. Weird!! :) Xx

I'm so pleased with a 4lb loss. I was quite shocked.

How was the hubby's head?

Weather is naff here as well which makes it a pain for getting the kids out and about.

My hubby missea the social side of it too eating together and having a few drinks but he understands this is the easiest, quickest way for me to do it.

Well we stuck a bedroom, bathroom and walk in wardrobe in the loft so the kids have got bedrooms on the first floor.

I'd love a big kitchen but with the layout of our house it just won't work.
I guessed it wasn't a swear word I couldn't imagine you wanting a s h I t t y kitchen lol!!

4lbs is great, I wish it could be like that every week!!

Hubby felt ok, a little delicate but mostly alright. He had a 4 hour drive up to Lincoln to do last night and think he was very much looking forward to just getting there and getting to bed!!!

Good luck on your mission.

Day one of mission bingo!

:)

Xx

Sorry vanished for a while, not really sufe why - been good with the diet just been a little busy I suppose!!

I have my hospital appointment tomorrow to see if there going to operate on me or not. I'm abit nervous but just want it sorted.

Hope all went ok today lovely xx

Hope you're ok hun. Xx

Good luck Hun I hope they sort you out x

Well there not operating yet. Got to go back in 8 weeks for a re-scan and another consultation.

Diet wise I've been a little naughty. Not weighing meat or veg, hang a bite of naughties. Also TOTM do not feeling great. But on the plus side I've been walking loads.

I'm don't think tomorrow's weigh in will be too good at all. Mainly due to lack of water and TOTM.

Good luck for your weigh in x

Back