Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

Re: Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

Only 1lb weight loss for me this week :(

Would of liked more but been crap with water and TOTM so can't complain.

A loss is better than nothing though so keep your chin up xx

You've been under a lot of stress this week lyndzi which can have an impact on our weight. It's a pound in the right direction. Well done x

Thanks guys.

I remember at about this stage of Cambridge I started to loose enthusiasm and especially with Christmas approaching I just want to eat and drink but onlf I have a little poicky 5 more weigh ins till s tipple or 2 so must kick myself up the arse and carry on.

I know if I was on any other diet I would be scoffing by now so even if there slow losses I'm happy (ish)

1lb is great. I understand the feeling, but with a week like yours, to still have a loss is fab!!
Sorry to hear you haven't been given a definitive answer on what they will do. Always horrible to have something like that hanging over your head.
Hugs Xx

Thanks x x x

I'm going to try and come on here everyday to help keep me motivated for the coming week.

You are doing great, I think if I was in your shoes I'd be comfort eating. So to still have a loss is great.

How are you today? x

Today's gone really well surprisingly.
Last night I nearly caved in but had an egg salad.

I've been 100% today even managed all my water. Hope I can keep this up till next weeks weigh in.

How are you doing?

Brill, glad you're back on track. Here's hoping for a good loss this week xx

Everything was going well till today i had -
*1 chocolate chip muffin
*1 cereal bar
*2 slices of ham

Why do I do it!!!

#grrrr

Oh dear. Are you struggling to get back on track? Maybe you need a break until you get into the right frame of mind again x

Thanks Jewel, can't afford to take a break or I'll never do it.

I'm going to get back on track tomorrow and start increasing my water as that normally combats my hunger. 1 litre before 9.30am is the plan x x

That's a good plan-I'll do it with you! Don't worry about the ham as that's allowed. The other 2 naughties - draw a line and forget about it. They've been digested and are in the past tense now. Over and done with.
New day tomorrow. Water water water!! :)

Xx

As Sammy said, tomorrow is a new day. You can do it Lyndzi xx

I need to up my water again too. It helps so much but it just gets boring. Much better at it on my days in the office, I just forget when I'm at home. You'll do it, we both will x

Today's been a good day. 2 litres down the hatch and still 2 meals to go.

Hot chocolate shake I think and a bar.

I did have 3 cucumber sticks but I'll take that as safe.

Thanks for your support everyone.

Part of my problem is people are complimenting me - work colleagues, nursery staff and siblings. That is always dangerous for me but this time I will be 11.7 x x

Have you done your litre before 9?! :)

Today I'd only had one small glass of water till about 2pm so had the afternoon and evening to do 2 litres I did it. My lack of water was due to being out till then.

Another good day. Bring on weigh in x x

Back