Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

Yay glad you had a good day. I need to up my water a bit too, been slacking the last couple of days x

Re: Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

I think I need to think of a way I can have my water got as I'm becoming about of a coffee monster with it being cold x x

Wow bet you were peeing all evening after that!!!
I have the mulled wine flavour hot and Ribena plus hot as it ups the water intake. Plus add extra water to my shakes. But I'm a sucker for a lovely cup of tea too!!! ;)
Although not this morning - I only have a drip of milk left and have carpet fitters coming - I'll have to ration it out between them... No tea for Sammy :(
Have a good day Xx

I have an extra large mug and I have my tea, coffee and shakes in that. 4 of those a day is 2.5 litres of water so I only need to drink half a litre of water on it's own a day. Luckily, I take my tea and coffee really strong so they only have a tiny splash of skimmed milk in. I have my shakes hot too with 600ml of water. If it's tastes a bit too weak then I pop in a sweetener but havent really needed it x

Thanks for the tips.

I lost 2lb this week, which considering I'm very happy with.

I'm having today off plan to have a meal with my husband and a couple of drinks then back on it Sunday.

I need to loose 7lb before 20th December to reach my Christmas target. 4 more weigh in's.

Ooh enjoy your meal and drinks. 7lbs in 4 weeks is very doable xx

So far today -

B - scrambled egg and mushroom on today
S - banana
L - pasta salad

Tea so far had been a larger but will be followed by -
Ribeye steak
Grilled tomato
Corn on the cob
Green salad
Onion rings
A bottle of red wine :)

I'm drooling x

Tonight is going to get messy...I bottle of wine gone already. . . WHOOPS!!

Yum yum!! You got your steak then!! :)

Well done on the 2lbs off and 7lbs in 4 weeks is definitely do-able!! How you have a good day today Xx

Bit of a set back I started off with a cafe latte this morning then went to collect my little boy from my parents as he had a sleep over but ended up having a roast lamb lunch, glass of wine. . . Oh dear.

Will have a shake tonight then back on it tomorrow x x

Oh dear, fresh start in the morning then x

I'm not too upset about it at all as I made the decision and am confident I can do this x x

You can definitely do this.
:)

Bet it was yummy. Roast lamb is my favourite Xx

It was devine. My little boy was loving it as well he kept nicking it off my plate x x

Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

Well done on your 2lbs yesterday :) hope u enjoyed your wine x

I so enjoyed my weekend of food and drink but looking forward to getting back into SnS mode.

Back