Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

I so enjoyed my weekend of food and drink but looking forward to getting back into SnS mode.

Sometimes we need a weekend off to get back into a good mindset for this diet! Xx

Have you managed to get back on plan? xx

Yay keep going xx

Boom! Love it!! :) Xx

Re: Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

Again my life seems to of gotten a little busy again and diary time is being significantly reduced. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about food as well.

I was reading Sammy's diary and starting to think about goal even though it's light years away.
My target weight to find off diet will be 11 stone 7lb and my trigger weight to loose weight again will be 12 stone.
I'm going to aim to follow SW red days as I think atkins is going to be too complicated for me and if I hit 12 stone I will have a 2 week kick start on SnS.

I dont really know what I'm going to do when I get to goal.i think I will just try to follow a low carb low cal diet with one day off a week for naughty stuff x

Sounds like a good plan. I think giving yourself a cut off point is a great idea.

22 days till I come off plan for Christmas anyone want to be a buddy (I can pm my mobile number it email address if that helps)

I need a constant nag as starting to struggle. Z

Today I am going to be 100%. 4 packs, 3 litres of water and nothing else. Taking my little one to nursery in an hour so will be busy for the next couple.

I will take it hour by hour z

You can do it Hun just think of all the new skinny clothes :)

So far so good just having a coffee while my water chills for my first meal of the day x

Still going strong. . . 3 shakes down 1 bar to go. Will have that one kids are in bed x x

Days goal complete :)
But tomorrow night is weigh and not looking good at all due to all the cheats!!
I'm in bed now 2 floors away from the kitchen and watching Ant and Dec.

Tomorrow I must be strong x x

You can so it! I've locked myself upstairs too to watch ant and dec. I wish there wasn't advert breaks!! Xx

Ant and Dec saved me from the kitchen. Weigh in tonight still not hopeful, no toilet action for a couple of days either.

Stupid Iceland adverts with yummy party food.

I know!! That's the worse bit! Blooming adverts!! Food food food! Sounds like you need some extra fibre hun. It's a horrible feeling when you can't 'go' for a few days. Xx

Not feeling the need to go but I know it will soon cause me problems. I've taken senkot so hopefully moving before tonight x

Hope you manage to go, TMI but the alcohol from last night REALLY made me go this morning!! x

Fingers crossed - those senoknots sometimes take a while to kick in but they eventually should do the trick. Coffee works for me ;) xx

Back