Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

Re: Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

So baileys and coffee in copious amounts is the recommendation :D

Ha ha not sure of the carbs in baileys, maybe brandy!! ;) good luck for weigh in. And if it's a little slow remember some of it is because you haven't been to the loo xx

Well I have been a little bit but I fear there is more to come sorry TMI.

I lost 1lb. A little disappointed but it's a loss. Now I have 6lb to reach my Christmas goal.

Day 2 - 100% done.
Off to bed to watch Ant and Dec the read my book. Very proud 2 days done...20 days left to complete on the condition I loose 7lb between now and then.

Well done, the scales are going down which is the main thing. Plus remember another 1lb of it is likely to be bloat and once the senoknot kicks in it should help. You'll definitely make your goal. Keep at it!! :) Xx

Well if I don't do 7lb by 20th I'm not coming off plan and I can already taste the wine and baileys so failure is not an option x

If that's not an incentive I don't know what is!

Definitely an incentive to stay on track xx

I'm so surprised I haven't cracked open a bottle tonight. . . My 2 year old has had a 12 hour tantrum! !!!

lbw back.png
I can't believe I'm posting this as still along way to go but this is the difference in 16 weeks!!!

Wow you can really see the difference x

My hubby takes photo's every 3-4 weeks and every time I get excited about downloading and comparing. Next ones will be 20th December before I come off plan for Christmas!!

My hubby takes photo's every 3-4 weeks and every time I get excited about downloading and comparing. Next ones will be 20th December before I come off plan for Christmas!!

What a good idea! I'm going to do this too I bet there's a huge difference in the piccies x

That's a huge difference. Well done :)

Well done there's a huge difference in those pics!! And we'll done on the 1lb, it's all in the right direction :) x

Back