Lyndsey's Story

Lyndseyanne

Well today is my first day back on TFR after being off it for 2 years or so and regained all the weight I previously lost.

Standing at 6 foot and a hefty 22 stone :eek: Getting ready for work this morning and squeezing into my size 22 work trousers and thinking to myself well at least from today they WON'T get any tighter :)

Felling really positive today and I know I can do it....just need to get the first 4 days or so over with.

Wanting to lose 10 stone and fit into all my lovely size 14 clothes again. Decided to leave off the exercise until next week when my body has adjusted.

Hi Lyndsey, good luck with your first week :D

Thanks cherrygem. If you stay positive you can do it. You have some great goals set which are all achievable with this diet. Best of luck to you x

Day 3.....wasn't going to weigh myself at home but I have...8lbs so far....i know it's only water but still put a smile on my face for the day :)

Generally feeling good and so much energy this morning and about to do 20 mins on cross trainer to build myself back up :)

Day 4 : slumped yesterday afternoon a little and went so so tired. Woke this morning with the dryest mouth ever and sank a pint of water and feeling good again now. Think the ketosis has kicked in as I feel like I have a mouth full of fillings. Ah the joys :)

Well done for getting pass the hard bit. Just keep focused and it'll be a breeze. Im on day 10, still haven't got used to the dry mouth in the mornings, but usually okay after a drink and brushed teeth.

Hi everyone,

I started Lipotrim today!! I am 5ft 5 and 13st 12 :cry:I am so glad I have found this forum as I had to read through many negative reports before I got here. Congratulations to everyone on starting and for the support we all need. Today has been easier than I expected, started the day with a vanilla shake which I heated up and added a spoon of coffee. I had a chocolate shake for lunch. I'm glad of the chicken soup as I could still sit down for mealtime with my 3 year old son and he didn't question that I was having soup.

My goal is one day at a time right now, so onwards and upwards :D

Welcome Milly! Best of luck on ur first week, I hope u get thru it without much struggle x x

Hi everyone,

I started Lipotrim today!! I am 5ft 5 and 13st 12 :cry:I am so glad I have found this forum as I had to read through many negative reports before I got here. Congratulations to everyone on starting and for the support we all need. Today has been easier than I expected, started the day with a vanilla shake which I heated up and added a spoon of coffee. I had a chocolate shake for lunch. I'm glad of the chicken soup as I could still sit down for mealtime with my 3 year old son and he didn't question that I was having soup.

My goal is one day at a time right now, so onwards and upwards :D

Hey Milly, and welcome! Drink lots of water, keep posting and let us know how you're getting on.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Back