• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lynn's day 6

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 8st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
S: 13st12lb C: 11st8lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 2st4lb(16.49%)
Good luck at your weigh in lynn, i bet you have done brilliantly.

Ive got my first meeting tonight so am a week behind you, I'm so excited about starting at last!

Lynn, sooo glad you are feeling so great now, let us know how much you lose this week. I had my mid-week weigh in last night and have lost 5lbs!!! I was thrilled to bits as most of us had lost 4-5 lbs and when I've dieted before I always lost the least - one girl lost 9lbs!!!

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 8st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi all thankyou, i cant wait.
xxxx

S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
Oh how exciting Lisa!!! Cannot WAIT to hear your results!!! I know one thing - your hubby's gonna need shades cause you will be beaming and grinning like a cheshire cat for days now!!! :D

Let us know as soon as you get in!

Big night for me tonight too - last night in my development group, and then immediatly following I join the RTM'ers.

Rock it girl!! You are gonna be sooooooo happy!!!

Good luck to you,m and to all the other Monday night weighers!!!

XX

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
S: 16st10lb C: 13st7.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 3st2.5lb(19.02%)
Good luck Lynn! The first weigh in is always pretty exciting... makes it all worthwhile... and it just gets better week in, week out... :D Amazing!!! Let us know how you get on! xx

Yay... so pleased your feeling good. Good luck with ur weigh in mate - it'll be my go tomorrow!
xxx

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
Good luck with the weigh in! I know you'll have done great and it'll all be worth it! My 2nd week weigh in two days time! 4lb and I've gone down a stone! Fingers Crossed!

B x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss Diaries 406
Weight Loss Diaries 2
Lighter Life Forum 19
Lighter Life Forum 2
Lighter Life Forum 4