Lynn's diary

loseitasap

I am gona begin my diet on monday, so starting up my diary hopefully as a little incentive to keep me going, i am not following any special diet..

My plan is eat healthily, little and often, exercise for at least an hour every day!

wish me luck xx

Well first day on the diet and its started off pretty well,

Breakfast - Didnt wake up until half ten.. started off with a cup of green tea and a banana...

Lunch - I made boiled egg with 1 slice of wholegrain toast...

Did a one hour callenetics work out

Dinner - Went to my mums so she cooked chicken and boiled potatoes and i had a low fat yogurt when i got home...!

Am feeling postive about the diet now, first day trying the callenetics and really enjoyed it, think its gona take a few days to get use to the workout but could defo feel it working after a few exercises, I think after a few days of healthy eating and my exercise plan i will see some differences, I am going to take pics each week to see the difference and will record my inches..!

Thighs - 21"
Hips - 39"
Waist - 32"
Bust - 34"

Heres hoping al see some changes soon :D

Last edited:
Day 3

well am day 3 in the diet and it is still going well... am eating healthily and not had any cheats, although last night i could hear the ice cream van for an hour driving around and was CRAVING a sponge ice cream.. but settled for a bunch of grapes!

still doing the callenetics 1 hour a day and its defo getting easier.. also walking as much as possible and doing 20 mins on cross trainer so am now looking forward til monday to my trip to boots for weigh in :D

xx

Back