M-Mouse's Droppings

I think it's difficult for us all, you see gradual losses and the final effect is only really evident to those who haven't seen us since before starting this plan....perhaps a good idea for newbies to arrange a meeting with someone you haven't seen in years for your goal date :) extra motivation to knock their socks off....or for everyone else to get out their "biggest" pair of jeans and put them on like they do in the special k ads :) obviously with a nice red swimsuit on underneath :D x

just call me Pamela :D

You and I think alike! When I read Sarah's post, just before leaving work, I did a google search for "that" swimsuit, then got disturbed and forgot!

Have a lovely weekend Mousey... I'll be making one of your cakes to keep me on the straightish and fairly narrow ;)

have a lovely weekend Kim. p.s. cant wait to see your wedding pics tomorrow x

mmm I cant look, i saw Tempura and my stomach gurgled with excitement :) x

On a m nore boring note and only for those on conso (sorry) I have made some lovely fig & ginger muffins today, bunging in a liquidised fig off the tree and no dairy at all . Bloody lovely!

Gosh I'd love to join you for a thai dinner followed by your muffins... I unfortunately will be sitting in traffic jams ;)

Shame! Did I tell you about when we went to Versailles? K decided we would drive rather than get the train. It was a distance of about 20 miles and the satnav took us on Paris's equivalent of the M25. It ended up taking us 2 1/2 hours each way!!

oooh dear! We changed Tom Tom last year (errr cos OH gave ours to a visitor from the UK to get them back home!!) and it came with the "LIVE" package free for a year - so it checks for traffic jams, and constantly updates. Of course we had to buy it this year. It's one of those things you can live without but, once you've had it, you need it!!

morning Kim, how was the wedding and the Thai x

ooooh "Tell me more tell me more..." (and I'm presuming you're talking about the newly weds, and not you and your lovely man!!!!!)

Lol Its Kim Kardashian (my nickname for Mouse) who got married ;)

yep heard the rumble on the grapevine about the marriage not lasting...I seem to be developing something of an unhealthy obsession with the life and times of KK.... blame the daily mail for that one x

Back