M-Mouse's Droppings

oh no thats bad they just got married how sad.

Yes don't worry, not my wedding :)

Hey there mouse... what's happening? You're dreadfully quiet!

One more day in the office for me, then a long weekend (and wouldn't you know it JUST as the weather changes there, and it's forecast to pour down on Friday, my day off!)... I think you guys have next Monday off, so might catch you then...

My work life MIGHT be changing again from next Monday and this period of filling in might come to an end... gotta wait and see. It has its advantages for sure - as some act as I'm doing them a favour(!) - but the disadvantage is never being quite sure what I'm doing most of the time!

Hope you're well and that you're still hanging in on or around the Conso system... I'm having the odd treat now, to stay out of ketosis, but am keeping an eye on the scales...

Last edited:
Hi Jo I'm fine thanks - still doing my conso - still being a bit out of control for my conso half of the day but still evening out at the end of the week. I must sort myself out before I go to 2 conso meals but that will be after Xmas!!

Been busy in work and got a short week next week - bank holiday then a day in hospital and then a day off so only 2 work days!!

Have a good weekend!

x

Random day off today so meeting a friend for a picnic with his little ones. Hope it brightens up a bit!! Picnic on PP Thursday = chicken, spicy meatballs.

Well last week was a long week so here's to a shorter one.
Food has been good but saving my gala until tomorrow when we are going out at lunchtime, instead of my usual Friday. Hopefully I can be a bit more controlled tomorrow as we are eating at lunchtime.

My weight is staying the same which is good but I am struggling with those galas. I get a kind of sod it mentality when I know I am going to have a gala. On the plus side once the gala is over I go back to being strict so I guess I am sort of under control most of the time!

Thinking of going to see a surgeon about a tummy tuck:D It sounds drastic but I still look at my tummy and see a 20 stoner so I want to do this for myself although it does depend on what kind of result they thing they can achieve there is too much for them to do anything with and they can't get a good result I won't bother.

hi Mouse - and I do understand where you're coming from re surgery, and I'm sure I told you that I did go and see someone back in 2003. The surgery for me would have been too extensive (not just a tummy tuck required) but you've nothing to lose in going to see what they might be able to do to help...

I think you're doing fabulously! Are you doing proper Conso now?

Thanks Jo.
Proper-ish! But not gaining so that's good.
When I say proper-ish I haven't been having pasta but perhaps some extra bread instead. I did have a roast out yesterday though - first potatoes for I don't know how long!! I have also been having my fruit. So maybe I am doing it properly s I don't really see anything wrong with having extra bread instead of pasta. I just can't bring myself to eat the stuff!!

hello :) you cant bring yourself to eat bread or pasta? x

I read that she's eating extra bread, but no pasta.

Your posts are very short at the moment Mousey... and I clicked here for some news! Dietary or otherwise!

Where's Sarah gone? And Jacq???

Email will be great - I'll reply over the weekend.

Hope hospital went ok
x

Morning Mousey. How was your weekend?

Good weekend down in Wales thanks. Went to a huge buffet place that did everything and was very good! Cooking kippers for breakfast as we speak!!

Back