M-Mouse's Droppings

Lol Topaz - Mouse has saved my OH a pot of her homemade jam. I honestly won't be trying it because I'm not a fan of figs (yet love dates!)

Hope you're ok Mouse. x

If I had a fig tree the figs wouldn't get near jam! I'm like Atropos on fresh figs! Remember her and her dad's fig tree in summer?

oooh yes I do remember... ;) lovely warm sunny memories (as I prepare to be blown inside out when(/if?!) I step outside my building...

We had so many figs off our tree this year - I would say at least 500! I was enjoying them with a slice of cheddar, but it was too many for just me to eat - no one else would touch them!

OH can't wait for his jam, and I can't wait to see you Sat week! GOSH! Remember to use my UK mobile, rather than French, should you need to reach me after next Wed...

Oh and GO SAINTS on Sunday... I'll forego my siesta ;)

Wish I'd slept now... hey honey, you forget the jam, you will be force fed a errrrr muffin! Text me on UK phone when you get into town. I'll be there from shop opening... and I can always drink a coffee!

:D

oh most only at 9am. The odd one 8.30am, but very few last year. I can be there as early as you like...

Righteo... I'll text you beforehand to ensure we have the same "usual" one in mind, cos I can think of two places we've frequented!

Good old black coffee! I just hate going for coffee with OH and kids - I really want a muffin like they are having - and a D one just isn't the same!!

morning / evening hun xxx

Hey Manda :)

Hope you had a good chrimbo :) !

I'm sorta back :) you may have noticed...not in keto-psychosis yet though....glad to see you're doing well -9lb?! :) nice one

xx

Good old black coffee! I just hate going for coffee with OH and kids - I really want a muffin like they are having - and a D one just isn't the same!!
I went into that cafe several times during my holiday and never again did I have black coffee DUH!

Happy New Year, Manda!

Glad you had a good meet-up - Jo, you will need to take Manda with you for future cafe visits!

How far along are you with conso now, Manda?

Evening Tan, morning Laura. Yes I clearly need to accompany Jo on all Nero's visits!! Myself I don't like milk in coffee any more so I would always choose black coffee.

I always managed to avoid their cakes though ;) (but don't congratulate me too fast, cos we often went "elsewhere" for those afterwards!!)...

Mousey mousey... how art thou? I'm working for big boss for two days so could be swamped... (or not cos his usual PA says things are quiet!)

Back