M-Mouse's Droppings

Having a milk duct removed - aka my 'boob job';)

That made me wince :(

Hope your boob feels better for it hun and that you have a speedy recovery. xxxx

hi mouse ive been a bit stressed but im ok now itscalled kids mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!

Am impressed that you smoke your own chicken, I reckon even my husband wouldn't refuse a home-smoked one (then again, I could buy a smoked chicken, reheat it with some herbs and say that I smoked it:D).

Am impressed that you smoke your own chicken, I reckon even my husband wouldn't refuse a home-smoked one (then again, I could buy a smoked chicken, reheat it with some herbs and say that I smoked it:D).

It really wasn't that arduous; it was the first time I had done it and I would do it again. I may try some fish next time.

Ooh that chicken sounds yum, must try it. Hope you are ok today M-mouse xx

Ooh that chicken sounds yum, must try it. Hope you are ok today M-mouse xx

Hi, I'm fine thanks. The chicken was good - really succulent and not at all dry. another miserable day here but going for some acupuncture for my tummy soon so that will get me away from work for a bit.

Crikey... looking forward to NEEDLES as a way of getting out of work? Bring me the work any day!! Take care Manda...

absolutely... the New Forest is so lovely and I love driving through and seeing the ponies...

... but then you parked, got out of your car, and offered them a carrot on your hand...

I've a photo of myself doing that as a child with the ponies... they're so afraid but if you hang around for a while, I can usually touch one... not sure my other half would have the patience my parents used to have with their "horse whispering daughter"!

Morning hun. Hope you're well. Our friends live in the New Forest and have ponies outside their front door! It's like living in a Disney film when we visit. I love it. xx

We should have a "southerners" mini meet there...

Back