M-Mouse's Droppings

so so sorry for your loss babe. thinking of you and the family xxxxxx

We went to Nandos last night, and I did feel a bit of a pig eating a whole chicken:eek: but I'm sure there wasn't as much meat as when I cook a whole chicken!
i agree - i ordered half chicken it was like a tiny leg!

Gosh Mouse, just 8 days after diagnosis... your poor husband. My deepest condolences.

I don't think I've ever ordered a whole chicken - or even seen one on the menu. I'd probably have felt obliged to have the half... then come back later incognito for second half! That actually reminds me how, in my days as a binge eater, I'd buy my stocks in several different supermarkets. Going from one to the other. Never buying too much rubbish in one store in case the till girl thought I was greedy. DUH!!! As if!

Absolutely. Even when slim(mer), when I French biscuit shopped before coming to the UK, I glared at the till girl all the time she was running the biscuits through her whizzzy thingy just DARING her to look up at me incredulous at the number of packets I had. Nope!!

I must confess though that I do check out other people's trolleys and baskets and have "thoughts" according to the size of the person pushing or carrying it. I often have URGES to go and offer my help!! haaaaa! I can well imagine my reaction had some well meaning dieter approached ME as I stocked up on STODGE!

Thanks for all the supportive messages all.

2lbs off this week which I was pleased with as TOTM and a visit to Nandos. Won't be on here much for a couple of days - perhaps a little while on the evening just to try and catch up.

I have been trying to think what I have done different this week - I have had less yoghurt and also I have also been trying to eat chicken breasts instead of whole chickens:eek:

On Saturday I smoked some chicken and it was delicious.

Have been thinking about my 'boob job' in a few weeks and starting to feel slightly anxious - only because I am so vane and I think I will be very bruised. Is anyone else vane? How can I be so vane about some things, yet have allowed myself to put on so much weight again and again? Interesting one! If the bruising goes up to my face I will just work from home!

Boob job???? Tell me more.......

I'm the queen of vanity! If, when I worked, I woke up with a bad spot or my hair was having a 'crazy day' I would call in sick!!!!!!

Also how did you smoke your chicken hun. That sounds delish!

x

Thanks for all the supportive messages all.

2lbs off this week which I was pleased with as TOTM and a visit to Nandos. Won't be on here much for a couple of days - perhaps a little while on the evening just to try and catch up.

I have been trying to think what I have done different this week - I have had less yoghurt and also I have also been trying to eat chicken breasts instead of whole chickens:eek:

Have been thinking about my 'boob job' in a few weeks and starting to feel slightly anxious - only because I am so vane and I think I will be very bruised. Is anyone else vane? How can I be so vane about some things, yet have allowed myself to put on so much weight again and again? Interesting one! If the bruising goes up to my face I will just work from home!

I'm not in the slightest bit vain, I think my husband wishes that I was a little bit.

I'd be worried too in your place, an op is an op and bruising suggests pain. I hope they'll give you plenty of painkillers and that the bruising is minimal.

Hope the next few days aren't too bad. xxx

I'm an advocate of alternative/herbal therapies - so incase you're interested...

Arnica should help with any bruising ...

if you can take echinacea before/during/after it should help speed the healing process (it boosts the immune system)....

obviously check with your doctor that it's ok to use these - can't think it would be a problem though x

how did you do that?

boobies i want some!!!

hope you are ok x

Over here, we can buy smoked chicken and I have some most weekends for a change. Can you not over there?

Over here, we can buy smoked chicken and I have some most weekends for a change. Can you not over there?

I'm happy eating smoked chicken occasionally but cynical husband refuses to touch it saying that it's rotting poultry that they smoke to hide the putrid taste:rolleyes:.

I still eat it....

haaaa! My Mum used to say that the French hid the poor quality of their meat with all the sauces they cover them with!!

ah I thought you smoked yourself in your home made smoker :)

I can blow cigarette smoke on mine will that do ?

I can blow cigarette smoke on mine will that do ?

I'm helping someone with their quit at the moment... I reactivated my "quit keeper" counter on my computer. Amazing stats given that I never paid even French price for my cigs, let alone UK price, cos bosses were always travelling and bringing them back from cheap places:

I have been quit for 3 Years, 8 Months, 1 Week, 4 Days, 14 hours, 50 minutes and 19 seconds (1,349 days). I have saved £8,435.11 by not smoking 33,740 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Months, 4 Weeks, 3 hours and 40 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 31/01/2007 21:00

Wow, well done Jo. Great achievement.

Wow thats quite interesting.

Mouse I'd quite like to order WHOLE chicken one time but will wait til I'm less likely to get the look at the fatties order look.

Jo I've totally done the multiple shop for bad stuff shop.

Boob job???? Tell me more.......

I'm the queen of vanity! If, when I worked, I woke up with a bad spot or my hair was having a 'crazy day' I would call in sick!!!!!!

Also how did you smoke your chicken hun. That sounds delish!

x

Having a milk duct removed - aka my 'boob job';)

Back