M&S Fishcakes

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by busywoman, 7 March 2011 Social URL.

1. busywoman

busywoman Full Member

How many syns are in the melting middle fishcakes from M&S? They aren't in my directory & I'm going it alone from home for a bit due to funding so can't look it up online?
    Thanks & hope I've posted this in the right bit!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HPSaucy

HPSaucy Will get there one day!

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(16.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had a quick look but there are a few, which one is it?

I'm intrigued what the melting bit is! X

4. busywoman

busywoman Full Member

We have two types; plaice & asparagus (with lemon sauce) - 240 calories each or Lochmuir salmon (with watercress sauce) - 275 calories.
    Thanks for your help! I'm trying to get back on track but this is all we have in the freezer until Tesco delivery on Wednesday! Think I may stick to just mash & veg!!

5. HPSaucy

HPSaucy Will get there one day!

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(16.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The plaice one is 7 and the salmon one 6 1/2 on EE so not too bad, let me know if they taste nice as I could be tempted x

6. busywoman

busywoman Full Member

Oooh, thanks very much for that! I'm a red & green day-er but I suspect they are probably the green day values.
    I've had them before, they are yummy. Just wanted to check I wasn't blowing all my weeks syns on the first day back on plan!
    :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.