Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

M&S Fishcakes

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by busywoman, 7 March 2011 Social URL.

1. busywoman

busywoman Full Member

How many syns are in the melting middle fishcakes from M&S? They aren't in my directory & I'm going it alone from home for a bit due to funding so can't look it up online?
    Thanks & hope I've posted this in the right bit!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HPSaucy

HPSaucy Will get there one day!

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(16.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had a quick look but there are a few, which one is it?

I'm intrigued what the melting bit is! X

4. busywoman

busywoman Full Member

We have two types; plaice & asparagus (with lemon sauce) - 240 calories each or Lochmuir salmon (with watercress sauce) - 275 calories.
    Thanks for your help! I'm trying to get back on track but this is all we have in the freezer until Tesco delivery on Wednesday! Think I may stick to just mash & veg!!

5. HPSaucy

HPSaucy Will get there one day!

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(16.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The plaice one is 7 and the salmon one 6 1/2 on EE so not too bad, let me know if they taste nice as I could be tempted x

6. busywoman

busywoman Full Member

Oooh, thanks very much for that! I'm a red & green day-er but I suspect they are probably the green day values.
    I've had them before, they are yummy. Just wanted to check I wasn't blowing all my weeks syns on the first day back on plan!
    :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.