1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

m&s syns please

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by glenda n, 21 May 2011 Social URL.

1. glenda n

glenda n New Member

hi there this is my first time on here , does any one know what syns are in m&s count on us beef lasagna 365g pack and m&s crinckle cut oven chips chilled 400g pack
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tatws

Tatws Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hello, welcome to the most amazing support on the net for slimming world. Im really sorry I cant help you but if you post in the special syns thread which was a bit further down in the main menu someone is bound to be able to help you. You could also try a post search for it. Someone once told me that as a rule of thumb it was 1 syn for 20 calories but dont hold me to that as its not gospel. Best of luck getting to target.
  4. chocolateworm

chocolateworm Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Count on Us, Beef Lasagne, chilled, 365g pack, extra easy- 8 Red -
    9 Green - 8

Can't find the chips i'm afraid, the nearest I can see is..
    Chunky Chips, chilled, 400g pack ee 14 r 31 g 14
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.