Ma Wee Diary... After lurking in other peoples that have given me the Inspiration.

Wednesday 28th August 2013

Breakfast: crunchy nut/semi skimmed

Lunch: feta lighter cheese, lean ham and salad with fat free chilli salad dressing

Dinner: chicken and chorizo paella

Snacks:
Banana
Piri Piri Mugshot
Melon
1/2 punnet of grapes
Magnum classic
1 lt water
3 x coffee

Will edit later if it changes - edits for my goth and dark :p lol xxx

Last edited:
Thursday 29th August 2013

Breakfast: crunchy nut / semi skimmed

Lunch: chicken & chorizo paella

Dinner: pan haggertty lite? From the hairy dieters book

Snacks:
Banana
Melon
Grapes
Magnum almond or carrot cake tescos finest....will go out of date but need to check syns first if too high will give it away :)
1lts water
3 x coffee

Will edit should it change.

Thursday 29th August 2013

Lunch: chicken & chorizo paella

Dinner: pan haggertty lite? From the hairy dieters book

Snacks:
Banana
Melon
Grapes
Magnum almond or carrot cake tescos finest....will go out of date but need to check syns first if too high will give it away :)
1lts water
3 x coffee

Will edit should it change.

Hey how come you have two Thursdays in a week? Lol...xx How are you babe? X

Friday 30 th August 2013

Lunch: sweet chilli chicken baguette and Belgium bun from greggs

Dinner: Cosmo eat yourself around the world buffet - 2 small dinner plates good choices and 1 plate of very bad choccy nortys!

2 x Bacardi mojito
3 x bottles strawberry and lime cider
1 lt water
2 x coffee

Saturday 31st August 2013

Breakfast/brunch: bacon roll in the new Sainsburys cafe

Dinner: old El Paso garlic and chill one pan rice (daughter no.2 cooked! )

Snacks:
Packet of the new walkers roast chicken light crinkle crisps.... Nice enough but still prefer the sainsburys own popcorn crisps
Magnum almond lolly

Now I was being good....til 10pm them decided to open a bottle of vino......yup I polished of the bottle.... Then had two lime vodkas and lemonade. So way over syns! :(

Sunday 1st September

Brunch: crunchy nut / semi skimmed

Dinner: roast beef, 3 yorkie puds, tender long stem broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and roasted new potatoes.

Head and tummy is just a little fragile from the alcohol last night. Hubby has had a call fromy SIL she was through in Glasgow and taken ill to hospital so not sure of we will have to travel to Glasgow to be with her :( so the rest of the day I have no idea on food wise. However after that roast doubt I will eat much more of anything.

Sunday 1st September

Brunch: crunchy nut / semi skimmed

Dinner: roast beef, 3 yorkie puds, tender long stem broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and roasted new potatoes.

Head and tummy is just a little fragile from the alcohol last night. Hubby has had a call fromy SIL she was through in Glasgow and taken ill to hospital so not sure of we will have to travel to Glasgow to be with her :( so the rest of the day I have no idea on food wise. However after that roast doubt I will eat much more of anything.

Just to let you know babe moving today so won't be on much the next few days... No internet properly until the 12th... You take care and I will try and pop on fb on my phone when I can... Hugs... X

Just to let you know babe moving today so won't be on much the next few days... No internet properly until the 12th... You take care and I will try and pop on fb on my phone when I can... Hugs... X

Hey sweets, hope all went well with your move.... How exciting! Mucho love xxx

Monday 2nd September 2013

Lunch: ham, feta cheese light salad with 99% fat free sweet chilli salad dressing

Dinner: chicken breast with pesto, tomato and mascarpone pasta

Snack:
Banana
Grapes
Pack of salted Sainsburys popcorn crisps
Twirl bar! :(
Almond magnum lolly
1.5 lt water
4 x coffee
Sweet chilli and lime cooked turkey pieces was starving wandering around Sainsburys

3rd September 2013

Lunch: wholemeal sandwich with tuna/sweet corn no butter and salad

Dinner: leftover roast beef made into a beef chow mein

Snacks: BBQ hula hoops
Banana
Melon
Slice of lean ham munching whilst cooking
Almond magnum
1lt water
3 x coffee

Doing my diary for tomorrow as helping the SIL move - will edit should it change.

Lunch: leftover beef chow mein with sweet chilli dressing

Dinner: takeaway mini calzone handful of chips.... Oops

Snacks
Banana
Melon
Grapes
Almond magnum

Last edited:
Friday 6th September 2013

Lunch: greggs pizza slice, sausage roll & pink Jammie..... Am I for real???? :(

Dinner: chicken poori starter, chicken jaipuri, steamed rice and some garlic naan bread...... Meal out at shezan's fine dining restaurant. Ok crikey bad day! But delicious food ;)

Snacks: banana
Melon
1lt water
3 x bottled cobra beer
5 cocktails

Ah well it was a rare night out with daughter no.1 and thoroughly enjoyed myself :D

Friday 6th September 2013

Lunch: greggs pizza slice, sausage roll & pink Jammie..... Am I for real???? :(

Dinner: chicken poori starter, chicken jaipuri, steamed rice and some garlic naan bread...... Meal out at shezan's fine dining restaurant. Ok crikey bad day! But delicious food ;)

Snacks: banana
Melon
1lt water
3 x bottled cobra beer
5 cocktails

Ah well it was a rare night out with daughter no.1 and thoroughly enjoyed myself :D

Much deserved my angel and you need time out with your daughter after all that's been going on...xx

Much deserved my angel and you need time out with your daughter after all that's been going on...xx

Hey sweetness ! Thank you, how are things? How's the house going? .... I bet you are just loving having your own space and bet the kitties are settling in, well if your pics in FB are anything to go by.

Saturday 7th September 2013

Breakfast: Choccy Biscuit at the hairdressers - Great start lol

Brunch:
2 x wholemeal 400g bread
Tescos reduced fat farmhouse pate

Dinner:
Steak
Jacket potato (with butter buds) Cheese low fat
Coleslaw

1 glass of water
about 5 coffees
1 almond magnum

Funny kind of day for eating nad MUST drink more water!!

Sunday 8th September 2013

Brunch:
2 X Slices wholemeal bread - toasted
Scrambled eggs made with butter buds and a drop of semi skimmed milk
Fried baby plum tomatoes with diced onions
back - fat removed although the pic shows the rind on the rashers at the bottom I removed from the top ones and it didn't look so pretty to the eye so removed the est of the rinds after! Presentation is the key to my healthy eating if it looks tasty I am happy :)

Attachments

• image-862788816.jpg
    image-862788816.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 21
Dinner: Greek chicken, salt and garlic roasted sweet potato and salad.

Snacks:
2 x curly wurly
1 pack space raiders
Low low cheese snack pack.... Over syns but really wanted to try this it was calling me from the fridge.

image-141797398.jpg

Hey sweetness ! Thank you, how are things? How's the house going? .... I bet you are just loving having your own space and bet the kitties are settling in, well if your pics in FB are anything to go by.

Yes babe all is good here... I love my new home... The cats do too... Running around and exploring everywhere... I will get the internet back on the 12th so will be able to post more pics on fb... Sending big hugs sweet stuffs...xx

Back