Ma Wee Diary... After lurking in other peoples that have given me the Inspiration.

Monday 9th September 2013

Breakfast: crunchy nut / semi skimmed

Lunch: feta cheese and ham salad

Dinner: Spanish chicken and pasta with mozzarella and red pepper flatbread

Snacks:
Popped salted crisps
Wispa ( daughter no.2 sabotage)
1lt water
2 Alpen light bars
4 x coffee

Tuesday 10th September

Breakfast: crunchy nut / semi skimmed

Lunch: leftover Spanish chicken pasta

Dinner: hubby's treat went to spice lounge kitchen ate in the Indian fine dining restaurant so had amazing mint malai kebab to start followed by chicken korma with caramelised onion and saffron rice.... All freshly made so that every spice could be tasted not the throw together sauce it really is a wonderful place for your tastebuds. Didn't want to go to spicy or adventurous on a school night as I have to think of my work colleagues tomorrow ;)

Snacks:
Sainsburys popped BBQ crisps
1 after eight mint
4 x coffee
1 glass water
1 bottle strawberry and lime cider :) yum!

Wednesday 11th September 2013

Breakfast: croissant with sausage, egg and cheese melted

Lunch: canteen Cumberland sausage and chips - ouch!

Dinner: chicken and chorizo risotto

Snacks:
5 quality street sweets
Almond magnum

Right I know this is my food dairy but need to get some things off my chest. I quit smoking over 4 months ago, have lost around three stone yet I haven't been sleeping well and not feeling all that great. Went to the doctors on Friday and BP was 224/115 can't work out why it is so high :( have to monitor it at home for the next two weeks and have blood taken on Monday morning to test my thyroid. Head has been pounding all day and yesterday i got so confused and spaced out that somehow i managed to leave work and not realise it was 4pm rather than 5pm the time i am suppose to finish and although on hindsight and in front of family i laughed it off i am concerned. I have no patience with family they are all grown ups youngest being almost 18 yet all incapable of looking after themselves or paying me any mind. The last few days BP is still reading between 192/115 and tonight's 182/109 :( hardly getting any restful sleep and never feel refreshed. Right enough whining, going to post it and read or back it may read back daft or it may just make me put it in perspective. Sorry for droning on.

Right I know this is my food dairy but need to get some things off my chest. I quit smoking over 4 months ago, have lost around three stone yet I haven't been sleeping well and not feeling all that great. Went to the doctors on Friday and BP was 224/115 can't work out why it is so high :( have to monitor it at home for the next two weeks and have blood taken on Monday morning to test my thyroid. Head has been pounding all day and yesterday i got so confused and spaced out that somehow i managed to leave work and not realise it was 4pm rather than 5pm the time i am suppose to finish and although on hindsight and in front of family i laughed it off i am concerned. I have no patience with family they are all grown ups youngest being almost 18 yet all incapable of looking after themselves or paying me any mind. The last few days BP is still reading between 192/115 and tonight's 182/109 :( hardly getting any restful sleep and never feel refreshed. Right enough whining, going to post it and read or back it may read back daft or it may just make me put it in perspective. Sorry for droning on.

It isn't droning on... What you have just done is the best use for your diary... You know how I used to use my to unload in... Please take your blood pressure problems seriously babe you need to do everything you can to lower it... Try some natural therapies like Bach's rescue remedy... Send me your address and I will put you some bathbombs in the post that will help you sleep... Try burning lavender and chamomile oils in a burner an hour before bedtime... Stop doing anything computer/phone based at least an hour before... Do yoga/meditate... These are all tricks I went through when I wasn't sleeping well... It is now a ritual that we do no matter what... Let the kids (?) Fend for themselves now and look after you... If you need me I am here... I will pm my phone number after I finish this... Get in touch whenever you need me... Lots of love... Chelle xx

It isn't droning on... What you have just done is the best use for your diary... You know how I used to use my to unload in... Please take your blood pressure problems seriously babe you need to do everything you can to lower it... Try some natural therapies like Bach's rescue remedy... Send me your address and I will put you some bathbombs in the post that will help you sleep... Try burning lavender and chamomile oils in a burner an hour before bedtime... Stop doing anything computer/phone based at least an hour before... Do yoga/meditate... These are all tricks I went through when I wasn't sleeping well... It is now a ritual that we do no matter what... Let the kids (?) Fend for themselves now and look after you... If you need me I am here... I will pm my phone number after I finish this... Get in touch whenever you need me... Lots of love... Chelle xx

Thanks sweetheart ..... Just got all excited after posting carp on every thread and thought I had smashed through to the silver ..... Oops alas no! I thought it was 400 posts but its 500 boohoo! Lol xxx

WELLLLLL! I'm back! Have been laid off from work after 3 years 8 Months and since my last posting have put back on a whacking 2 stone! grrrr! So with money going to be tighter than of recent, hoping to get back to some healthy homemade food. New me/new job/new home in any order please! Just the kick up the butt I so desperately needed!

WELLLLLL! I'm back! Have been laid off from work after 3 years 8 Months and since my last posting have put back on a whacking 2 stone! grrrr! So with money going to be tighter than of recent, hoping to get back to some healthy homemade food. New me/new job/new home in any order please! Just the kick up the butt I so desperately needed!

Well I am still here sweetheart... I can help even if its just a virtual kick up the bum... You have my number so just text me if you need me...xx

from the dark side with love xx

Saturday 1st Feb.... Hungover this morning downed many a large white wine spritzers. Had the blow out line drawn and back on it!

Brunch:
2 x wholemeal Warburtons bread 400g loaf, baked beans, 2 x frylite fried eggs, 3 x bacon (all fat removed) 1 tbsp brown sauce

Dinner:
Homemade Chilli Con Carne
Long Grain White Rice.

Snacks:
Handful of Tescos Popcorn Salt and Vinegar flavour...Daughter no.2 wanted to try them, let's just say 'they are different' not sure how many syns will update later.

Last edited:
Sun 2nd Feb:

Breakfast: 2 x Warburtons wholemeal toast with low fat cheddar cheese filling.

Lunch: Roasting a chicken on a bed of parsnips, onions. Steamed carrots, cauliflower, carrots and for daughter no.2 the sweetcorn.....Roasted chicken stock potatoes. Thin chicken gravy.

Will update as the day comes to a close :)

Finally got a new set of scales this morning and have found I have been cheating myself. I haven't put back on 2 stone of the three lost! I have gained 2st 10lbs :O shocking ....well it was to see the numbers but my clothes tell me that I am busting out! So yes I am back on it and needed that kick up the jacksy!

Sun 2nd Feb:

Breakfast: 2 x Warburtons wholemeal toast with low fat cheddar cheese filling.

Lunch: Roasting a chicken on a bed of parsnips, onions. Steamed carrots, cauliflower, carrots and for daughter no.2 the sweetcorn.....Roasted chicken stock potatoes. Thin chicken gravy.

Will update as the day comes to a close :)

Finally got a new set of scales this morning and have found I have been cheating myself. I haven't put back on 2 stone of the three lost! I have gained 2st 10lbs :O shocking ....well it was to see the numbers but my clothes tell me that I am busting out! So yes I am back on it and needed that kick up the jacksy!

And you will do it babe...xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Breakfast:3 x coffee! Oops!

Lunch: boots shapers sushi, shapers vegetable crisps and a bottle of water..... No idea in syns!

Dinner: leftover roast chicken chopped up and added to fried onions, peppers, baby plum tomatoes with garlic, red chilli, scrambled egg stir fried with soya sauce and a drizzle of sesame oil. Not bad if I do say so myself. All ingredients are leftovers to be used up..... I would have normally thrown all this stuff away!

Attachments

• image-221639105.jpg
    image-221639105.jpg
    561.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Breakfast:3 x coffee! Oops!

Lunch: boots shapers sushi, shapers vegetable crisps and a bottle of water..... No idea in syns!

Dinner: leftover roast chicken chopped up and added to fried onions, peppers, baby plum tomatoes with garlic, red chilli, scrambled egg stir fried with soya sauce and a drizzle of sesame oil. Not bad if I do say so myself. All ingredients are leftovers to be used up..... I would normally thrown all this stuff away!

Looks lovely... The thing is when we eat sw meals properly there is very little we throw away... xx

Tues 4th Feb:

Brunch 4 x coffee

Dinner: Chilli Salad Bowl (used up leftover chilli con carne, layered on a bed of lettuce,toms,cucumber & red onion) in a wholemeal wrap baked to be a basket shape. Topped with low fat cheddar cheese grated.

Oh well VERY bad day for kick starting the metabolism....oh well, will try harder tomorrow.

Tues 4th Feb:

Brunch 4 x coffee

Dinner: Chilli Salad Bowl (used up leftover chilli con carne, layered on a bed of lettuce,toms,cucumber & red onion) in a wholemeal wrap baked to be a basket shape. Topped with low fat cheddar cheese grated.

Oh well VERY bad day for kick starting the metabolism....oh well, will try harder tomorrow.

It looks ok to me honey... not exactly gone over... xx

Wednesday 5th feb:

Breakfast: 4 x coffee

Lunch: ....all down hill! Daughter no.2 made thick sliced white bread bacon and half fat cheese sandwich.....she then handed over a jam doughnut ......my willpower didn't exist!

Dinner: will be pizza topped turkey breast with sweet potato chips with mushrooms and tomatoes.

Snacks: definitely no syns left so will be a frozen muller lite!

Wednesday 5th feb:

Breakfast: 4 x coffee

Lunch: ....all down hill! Daughter no.2 made thick sliced white bread bacon and half fat cheese sandwich.....she then handed over a jam doughnut ......my willpower didn't exist!

Dinner: will be pizza topped turkey breast with sweet potato chips with mushrooms and tomatoes.

Snacks: definitely no syns left so will be a frozen muller lite!

You will do better tomorrow...xx

Hey Sharry!!!

Welcome back! I am back too, funnily enough we must have bitten the bullet and thought the same thing at the same time - I have been back a few days too. And it seems our willpowers are similar! I ballsed up on day one! Is there any hope???

at least we keep trying eh? I have a new diary which is linked below my signature, unless you are on a phone in which case you will find me in the general weight loss diary section of the forum, not the SW section.

Have a good day love!

Xxxx

Back