MA53NDY ~*Journey to Happiness*~

Yeah ditch the black ... My sentiments exactly I actually wore a RED :-0 cardi to work in the week and a purple jumper yesterday. Mind you I wore. Black skirt but I'm slowly changing my choices as I feel a little more confident. Glad to hear my diary is encouraging, If i can do it anyone can believe me :) keep doing what you're doing, want to see a pic of your new bag! ;-)

No prob, I'll put one on here when I find it :) xx

slimsarah said:
You sound completely in the zone, it's definitely a frame of mind isn't it? You're going to do so so well on this! I desperately need to up my water intake. I just find it really hard. Keep going lovely. :) xxxxx

Hey Sarah :) YES it's definitely about frame of mind... I spend time before I go to bed looking at before and after pics of Celebs who've lost lots of weight, Pauline Quirke, Jennifer Hudson, Jennifer Ellison, Kelly & Jack Osbourne and believe if they can all do it so can I... I actually save the most dramatic picture changes to my I-pad then look back at them and reflect on how much better people look with less weight and why I want this sooooo damn much.

Hope you have a Great Easter weekend... I will check in to see how you're doing... Stay focused, you're doing great so far and an inspiration to many!! ;-)

Mandy

AliGal said:
You are sooo right. I just found Marisa Peer's website - see Video: Starting Your New Diet

Have a good Easter.

Just had a look at the vid and I totally agree with what she's saying.... Come on girls let's enjoy the journey together, we've all CHOSEN to do Exante so let's enjoy it, embrace it and just remember the feeling of excitement when stepping on the scales and seeing the numbers go down.... WE CAN DO THIS... Just take one day at a time...!! ;-)

Hi Mandy :) I love to see that you're not even tempted by the chocolate. I was going to go to a food fayre today then thought 'hold on what's the point' haha. Last year I bought the LOT! Haha. This year I feel kind of liberated that the highlight of my weekend isn't stuffing my face with Easter treats! I love this frame of mind. I wish I could bottle it and pass it on to other people who need it. I also google before & after pics, it's like a mini addiction! Also online shopping! And just shipping is now bearable, I'm not hideously embaressed waking round clothes shops thinking to myself that the staff are probably thinking 'don't kid yourself love get to Evans'

youre doing so well. Can't wait to see your progress over the coming weeks xxxx

slimsarah said:
Hi Mandy :) I love to see that you're not even tempted by the chocolate. I was going to go to a food fayre today then thought 'hold on what's the point' haha. Last year I bought the LOT! Haha. This year I feel kind of liberated that the highlight of my weekend isn't stuffing my face with Easter treats! I love this frame of mind. I wish I could bottle it and pass it on to other people who need it. I also google before & after pics, it's like a mini addiction! Also online shopping! And just shipping is now bearable, I'm not hideously embaressed waking round clothes shops thinking to myself that the staff are probably thinking 'don't kid yourself love get to Evans'

youre doing so well. Can't wait to see your progress over the coming weeks xxxx

Hi Sarah thanks for always dropping by ;-) ... I have felt no temptation, I have 3 children so you can imagine the amount of Eggs that will be around. Not interested, I actually gave my BIg Choc egg to my eldest son (14) the pleasure on his face was better than the thought of eating it and ruining my diet. My ex husband went to the local cafe this morning and treated everyone to a full English.... I had nothing, not even a bean, made a strawberry shake and went back to bed with it, got a bad cold but I just wasn't interested in any of it ;-)

I so understand what you mean about clothes shopping, I have avoided shopping unless I have to as I also feel the sales assistants wonder why I'm even coming in the shop and must have a right laugh watching me pick things up and eventually walk out empty handed as there's nothing to fit in my size ;-) not any more... I intend going in coming out and leaving with multiple items and them thinking, wow didn't she look good, did you see how good she looked ;-) lol

I've seen a gorgeous dress in a mag the other day that"s on Boohoo website and think I'm going to buy it in a 12 ... I will get into it comfortably believe me... I am So determined to let out the real me....I will post some before & after pics as soon as I have a significant loss and drop at least a dress size!

BFN xx

Had a great day yesterday apart from being bunged up with the flu, since doing Exante I find I wake up ever so early in the morning and I am constantly in the loo ;-) anyway just a quick entry for Day 10 as by the time I end this and have another nap it will be Day 11... How time flies... Bring it on!!

Hello :) I hope you're feeling better soon! I cannot wait for the day I can walk into top shop or river island without thinking to myself 'I bet the staff are having a right laugh at me' I'd LOVE to be a top shop 14... That's just tiddy lol xxx

DAY 11 - wow time flies eh?! Feeling good but really thirsty, have had a shake and drank loads already but I just keep feeling thirsty and applying lip balm... Planning a trip to Westfield Shopping centre today then going to the cinema around 7pm, got my bar ready to munch during the film while the kids have popcorn. Should be a good day, still got a cold but feel a tiny bit better.... Heres to a 100% day ahead!! ;-)

How's it going? xx

Back