MA53NDY ~*Journey to Happiness*~

MA53NDY

So I have taken the plunge and finally decided to address my weight once and for all, i'm sooooo tired of wearing black, black, black, i live in black, i have a wardrobe full of clothes that don't fit and I am just so tired. I feel terrible, unattractive, embaressed and sick and tired of feeling this way.

So the other night I came across Exante, just by chance while looking through E-Bay, how come I never heard of this diet before? I asked myself, i've done Lighter Life, lost 5 stone and looked so good, was wearing size 12 jeans but i put it all back on, then I did Cambrdge lost about 5 1/2 stone, then i put it all on again, did Cambridge last year for about 3 months and lost around 2 1/2 stone but finances meant i couldn't carry on plus i was going through a divorce and just couldn't handle it.

So why now i ask myself? well i turned 37 rs old 3 weeks ago, i'm single, don't go out, avoid going to family gatherings basically anything social as I don't fit into anything nice and feel even worse when i try to dress up, catch myself in the mirror and look and feel FAT.

So this is it, i have spent just over £100 on a months supply of Exante which was delivered today and i tore open the box and had a choc orange bar, wasn't too bad but bigger than i expected which was great:)... i then had a Strawberry shake, mixed with my Cambrdge mini travel blender and this was pleasant so i am looking forward to a soup later tonight or maybe a Hot choc, so much choice in my box of goodies...

I want to get back to size 12, once i can fit into me size 12 jeans then i will feel i have accompolished soemthing, i don't wear trousers, ever, my thunder thighs are better hidden in a skirt, yeah you guessed it a black one... lol

I haven't told anyone about the diet and plan to take my bars to work as i can discreetly eat them during the day, as i travel across 5 different sites no-one will notice wether i have lunch or not, decided i will tell my kids im doing detox and having cup a soup's only when i get in from work.

This challenge means so much to me, i need to get my confidence back, get my body back and get a life, i hope one day to meet someone and start a new relationship, im not a bad looking girl but just need to shift the bulges and feel good about myself again, make a change for life!

So the Journey to Happiness begins, 28th March 2012 ... It's my time;)

Yay you found it :) how you doing? I'll keep up with you in this thread rather than the introductions :) loved your first post. This is my first vlcd. Finding it surprisingly easy going so far. I'm pretty determined this time and have lots coming up this year and I don't want to be the 'big girl' anymore xxxx

Hiya... Yeeeahh you found me :) my first day has been good, still got a pack to have before bed so looking forward to that. I know what you mean about feeling the odd one out, I want this so bad just to look in the mirror and like what I see, anyway this week will soon be over and I'll be flying on my way to a size 12...Positive thinking that's what we need ;-) I'm here anytime you want a moan or kick up the bum... Be good now, waiting to hear of your great losses!!

Haha, same here. Anytime you need a gentle push, a nudge or my big fat foot up your bum just give us a shout ;)

Had a trip to macdonalds earlier..... Black coffee for me! Grim haha

How you finding the packs? My fav's are the thai chicken & the mushroom soup and the vanilla shake mixed with 2 huge spoons of coffee. Oh and I love the nut & raisin bars, and the choc orange. Oh who am I kidding I'm a pig, love them all lol xxxxx

Lol your too funny. Just been looking through various threads looking for hints and tips! Packs have been good, still need to have my last one, going to try a soup. Been drinking water and black coffee all day, I have a huge mug I use for hot drinks so I can sip and everything last for ages :) I enjoyed the Choc Orange bar today... Yummy!!

Hope you have a good evening... Catch up with you tomorrow.. Night Night ;-)

So now it's time for my last pack... Come on you CAN do this... "Don't give up" day one has been good I know that trying times are ahead but with Will Power I will complete... My Journey to Happiness...

Oh and just to add I'm dreading getting on the scales tomorrow to see how much I actually way ;-( Eeeek!

Hello :) get through them first few days, ketosis will kick in and you'll feel amazing :) we will do this. Just imagine summer, slim trim and sexy ;) xxx

Day 2

So I took the plunge and went on the scales this morning... OMG 18st 7lbs... I seriously need to stick to this diet. Been 100% today, just munching a toffee, nut & raisin bar at work. I am determined to get to 11 stone by 1st November 2012 that's my goal... watch this space!!! i am feeling surprisingly well, had lots of tummy rumbles and felt a bit light headed earlier but drinking lots of black coffee and water... been to the loo about 6 times today, i'm sure my staff team think i'm pregnant LOL :) if only they knew. I woke up this morning feeling full of energy and at around 5.30am, I just couldn't sleep...

Anyway back to work... Have a good day everyone... be good!!!

Hi Hun

I joined minimins the first week of jan weighing 18.1, I'd lost 2 stone in 2011. Weds I was 15.5. Nearly 3 stone in less than 3 months, had I of not messed about so much, nights out and hangover munchies I'd of lost more. I wish I'd of discovered exante earlier cos now I know I can't mess about. I set myself lots of mini goals. Seeing the 16's was a huge step for me. Then I got into the 15's yay! My next goal is to get to 199!!! Hoping exante will get me there. You'll do this. By November you'll be a slinky mini xxx

Ok so there I am in Sainsbury's doing the weekly shop for the kids (got myself water & bouillon how exciting) and on the way out some random man is staring at me and smiling, now of course I didn't notice this but my 8yr old daughter does and tells me, so as were talking about him and laughing I'm loading the car he suddenly appears and tells me how beautiful I am, then gives me his number :) lol ... Exante must have done something over night, been a while since I had any male attention.. Aside from th ex-husband who won't let go... I love the diet already, and I'm going to call him too! Funny end to a crazy day at the office!

Haha that's brilliant! What a confidence boost :) how brave of him too! xxxx

How's it going for you? Did you call him? xxx

Hi Sarah, no not called yet, been too busy at work... lol :).. maybe later! I'm doing ok, not feeling hungry which is great, made a choc shake this morning but forgot it in the microwave and it was soooooo lumpy i couldn't drink it, had no time to make another as i had to get kids to school and get to work so not had a pack yet, been drinking Bouillon as it's so quick to do. Going to have a bar shortly. Feeling really positive, i am so determined to get to goal, just hope i stay this positive as i know it's not easy, did LL & CD before, lost loads of weight as i do lose quickly but it's the keeping it off that will be my struggle :sigh:... had headaches on and off and last night my joints were killing me, felt like i'd run a marathon, ended up going to bed early just to rest. Funny thing was this morninh i RAN :eek: up the stairs in my house, i never run... i think i shocked myself after that, hence i forgot the shake in the microwave... LOL...

All in all i'm doing well, been 100% and feeling good, a loooooong road ahead but i'm just taking each day at a time, the weeks will fly by!

So how you doing? How's your week been, what day do you weigh in? BFN... Mandy

Hi I'm doing great, had s little sneaky wi this morning and I've lost another 3 pound!!!! So that's 9 all together. Well chuffed. Official wi is weds, I realise that I may lose no more between now and weds but I'm prepared for that lol. I love this diet xxxxx

Just got in bed, have a terrible migraine which has got worse throughout the day ;-( oh well I will sleep it off. So glad I found this forum to keep me occupied, weekends were always a struggle for me as I don't have work to keep me busy it's easy to feel bored and think about food... I'm definitely a comfort eater and would normally go and get something to munch when theres nothing better to do. Now I just walk about with water and drink that... It's only been three days and my kids are walking around with bottles of fizzy water like its a new fashion in our house :) they really do learn by example!

Luckily my 3 yr old has a birthday party to go to tomorrow so that will take up half the day, think I'll then go to Ealing and do a bit of shopping, anything to keep the mind occupied eh!?

Been thinking about getting back into my size 12 jeans & skirts, I used to love dressing up I really miss it, I bought myself a gorgeous Burberry Handbag last year in Westfield Shopping centre and have used it a few times but I'm so ashamed of my weight I feel as though I don't deserve to use it as I'm so big and can't dress the way i want I'm not doing the bag justice... So sad ;-(

I must I must I must decrease my bust... Absolutely HATE my large chest, at times I've wished I could just chop them off or strap the bloody things down I find them SO annoying, that's another major incentive to losing weight...

Anyway going to lie down now... Tomorrow I must take out my size 12 jeans and hang them up for inspiration, I may even see if I can get my big toe in one of the legs LOL
:)

Had a great day today, felt much better no migraine, feel full of energy and am just having my first pack, just didn't feel hungry all day and it's 5.30pm :-o drunk lots of water though, still got 2 packs to go, looking forward to my bar later tonight while watching a movie...

Bought some coke zero, feel anxious to drink it but have seen lots of posts saying its safe to drink so I hope it doesn't affect my weightloss?! Anyway feeling good, went to Sainsbury's, took kids to a party for 11am, went shopping in Ealing, did the dishes, put the washing on, put the laundry away, made kids a snack now sitting down for a bit, surprising how full of energy I feel, makes a change normally I'm struggling to find energy to go to Sainsbury's without doing anything else.

Been planning my daughters 9th birthday party, bought lots of bits today, still got 4 weeks to go so plenty of time, hope the weather is good on the day as she wants a barbecue with lots of friends and family, something to look forward to and I hope to be a lot lighter by then so planning to treat myself to a new dress :)

Oh well going to look through the forum now and see what everyone else is up to. Day 4 has been good, if I feel like this everyday losing 7 1/2 stone will be a breeze!!

Hi :) glad you had a good day! I'm sailing along nicely on exante. Having a bit of man trouble at the moment. Might just become a nun. xxxx

Good luck on your journey I think you are amazing starting Exante again - I feel like once this is over I could never do this again - it is so tough - the psychology of it all really x

Hi Faloola, I haven't done Exante before but had great success with Cambridge & Lighter Life, I was silly went back to bad habits and put it all back on :-(

Anyway going to Smash it this time.... Watch this space :)

Good luck on your journey! Thanks for stopping by my diary :)

Back