MA53NDY ~*Journey to Happiness*~

Been a great day, was 100% and felt good. Off to bed now, up at 6am

Had another good day, feeling so positive, I came home to a nice box of 3 water flavourings ordered at the weekend it will be so nice to have even more variety with my water, I like to add the flavours to fizzy and also hot water too. Just drinking warm peach.. Very nice :)

Well tomorrow is my first weigh in, really excited to see how the last 7 days being 100% no cheats will pay off....

Decided to try and get my Mojo back the other might and joined POF, because of conversations I saw on the forum. Have had some interesting conversations and with one guy in particular, we actually exchanged numbers, been speaking and texting, nice to have a convo with a hot guy. He's cool, happy to take things reeeeeeal slow, get to know each other maybe meet up down the line, and I mean waaaaaaaay down the line, another reason for me to get to goal ASAP! ;-) anyway not taking things serious, very sceptical about online dating, some proper weirdos out there!!

My tummy is so flat already its unbelievable. I keep looking in the mirror, made Spag Bol for the kids when I for in from work and don't feel at all tempted, just not interested in food at all right now, feel like I'd I never ate a meal again I wouldn't actually care, hope this feeling sees me through to goal!

I really wouldn't be where I am without this forum and all of you who check in to give me encouragement,leet me share my feelings & thoughts, offer advice and comment on my post, I love this place!!

Darcy15 said:
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow! :D

Thanks Hun...Feeling nervous but excited! :) x

Just had a quick read through, good luck re' your weigh in today :hug99:xx

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO .... Go Mandy, Go Mandy :D

First weigh in this morning after 7 days on the diet and I lost.... wait for it... drum rooooooolllllll.....

I LOST 8 LBS

SO Chuffed only another 6lbs to a stone... wonder if i can do that in 1 week then I would lose 1 stone in 2 weeks... i'm going to be drinking water non-stop for the next seven days!!

Exante... I LOVE YOU!!!! :rolleyes:

Well done on a massive loss this week chick- you'll be smashing that stone barrier in no time. Well done you xxx

Woooooohooooooooooo well done :) that's brilliant!!! Absolutely amazing. Well done xxxxxxx :) :) :)

If you go to my profile I've added a before and after pic in my albums. Not sure if you've seen it already xxx

Brilliant news Mandy! Well done!

Thanks guys... I'm so H A P P Y :p 8lbs down...Wooooohooooo

precious said:
Fabulous loss Mandy u super trooper x

Thanks Precious.... I'm really chuffed! ;-)

So Day 8 finished and i'm feeling really good, really positive and ready for the next 7 days... Taking things one day at a time but to be honest the last few days have been really easy, no headaches, no hunger, just feel good, good energy, positive thoughts

So the highlight of my day was my first WI, I lost 8lbs, more than I could have hoped for, feel so good, I'm ready to do this Exante and get to my goal ASAP!

Time toI move on to Day 9 :)

Great start and fab focus, Mandy.

So it's day 10!!

Wow I am still so determined to do this, I'm well and truly in Ketosis, my mouth tastes awful, even feel too scared to speak to people so have stocked up on breath freshener sprays ;-) I can see a difference in my body in the mirror. Quite amazing what can happen in less than 2 weeks.

I still haven't told a soul about the diet, just waiting for the comments to start and I've decided I will just say I've changed my eating habits, following a healthy eating plan ;-) my ex-husband came round yesterday and brought the kids Easter Eggs and a HUGE one for me made by the people who make the gold Choc bunnies, I just accepted it and put it to one side, I'm not even a little bit tempted, I just don't fancy, miss or crave food and it's such a good feeling, I was at a stage in my life where I couldn't be bothered to eat so would eat anything... If that makes sense!

I just want to lose the wait plain and simple and the way I see it if I stick to Exante 100% don't nibble and just drink water and have my 3 packs as required I will get to goal sooner rather than later.... My Line manager has broken her ankle and will be off work for at least another 6 weeks, I so want her to come back to work and be like wow what happened to you, you have lost so much weight, hopefully not seeing her for such a long period means she will notice more than those around me everyday ;-)

I am so determined its as though I'm obsessed and just can't stop until I see the right numbers on the scale, I am still going to the loo 24/7, I drink some water every opportunity I get throughout the day, I remember the great losses I had on LL & CD were always during the weeks I had upped my water intake... The water flavourings I ordered from Exante are a real help too!

Thinking of going to Westfield Shopping centre today, theres a bag I won't to get in Zara, I'm thinking if I by it now and then put it away as a treat for a goal of 3stone loss it will keep me focused, I love my bags and this would really work for me, knowing I cant use it until I reach a set goal ;-)

I am coming down with a bad cold due to this bloody stupid change in weather, it's soooo cold at the moment, I'm bunged up, sneezing, blowing constantly but hope this will pass in a few days, I don't have time to be ill... Anyway I am sticking to this sick or not I really don't care

So I'm going back to bed to lie down for a bit and to drink a nice warm black currant flavour water, start the day as I mean to go on ;-)

~*Heres to Day 10*~

AliGal said:
Great start and fab focus, Mandy.

Thanks Hun... Feeling really good so far, I prefer having no counsellor on Exante I just don't need the added pressure and I'm so in the zone right now I am quite happy doing this on my own.... Well with the support of people like you on the forum.... Thanks for your encouragement! ;-)

You sound completely in the zone, it's definitely a frame of mind isn't it? You're going to do so so well on this! I desperately need to up my water intake. I just find it really hard. Keep going lovely. :) xxxxx

REALLY encouraging reading your diary Mandy :) It's great to read that you no longer even want to eat all the naughty stuff and how focused you are. I feel exactly the same as you, I woke up this morning (Day 5) and my face is definitely thinner :D This diet works! It's absolutely fantastic.
My 1st weight loss reward is a handbag too :D I'm going shopping with DD on Monday to have a look for one. Then hopefully when my 1st month of Exante is up i'll treat myself to some nice new summer clothes and ditch the black!
WELL DONE!! :happy096: xxxx

determinedlady said:
REALLY encouraging reading your diary Mandy :) It's great to read that you no longer even want to eat all the naughty stuff and how focused you are. I feel exactly the same as you, I woke up this morning (Day 5) and my face is definitely thinner :D This diet works! It's absolutely fantastic.
My 1st weight loss reward is a handbag too :D I'm going shopping with DD on Monday to have a look for one. Then hopefully when my 1st month of Exante is up i'll treat myself to some nice new summer clothes and ditch the black!
WELL DONE!! :happy096: xxxx

Yeah ditch the black ... My sentiments exactly I actually wore a RED :-0 cardi to work in the week and a purple jumper yesterday. Mind you I wore. Black skirt but I'm slowly changing my choices as I feel a little more confident. Glad to hear my diary is encouraging, If i can do it anyone can believe me :) keep doing what you're doing, want to see a pic of your new bag! ;-)

Back