Macaroni cheese!!

I am the same, I miss my macaroni cheese pre s w days. I only like the well............ macaroni and cheese sauce, nothing else in it so thats a bit of a no no unless I do one on a green day, but the cheese sauce is still a bit difficult. :(

It does, when I used to work the cook used to make it with onions in it. I used to drive her mad by picking them out! I like onions, but not in mac cheese. :)

I made the mac and cheese from the latest sw mag. I dont like veg do i only had the pasta, cheese and sauce and its syn free

it was 200g fat free natural yoghurt
2 teaspoons of tomatoe puree
1 teaspoon of mustard
2 garlic cloves chopped

mix it all up, pour it over cooked macaroni, healthy ectra cheese sprinkled on top

For a cheap, easy sauce use ASDA smart price macaroni cheese 395g it's only 3 syns for the whole tin. I liquidize it and use as a sauce, you can also add 1Hea portion of strong cheddar cheese, very nice!

I have used the Smart price Macaroni cheese, I thought it was 5.5 Syns, my cons says it's a tweak so I tried, cooking cauliflower then mashing it, add cottage cheese with chives, 3eggs, blitz all together with 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp, mustard powder, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, was really nice

Just had the mac n cheese from the latest mag for my dinner and it was absolutely unreal....sooo GOOD :D

Back