Maccy D's

Kiika

Hubby came home with a Big Tasty, Fries & a strawberry milkshake tonight.

I had already eaten my spag bol and had a really hard stressful day :sigh: and the mcdonalds smelled sooo goooood ...........

....... so I went in the bath and had my chocolate trufa bar and a cuppa. Phew it was difficult tho!! Especially as its only my second day and I was starving before I ate my bar.

Not as easy as I thought! LOL

Kiika said:
Hubby came home with a Big Tasty, Fries & a strawberry milkshake tonight.

I had already eaten my spag bol and had a really hard stressful day :sigh: and the mcdonalds smelled sooo goooood ...........

....... so I went in the bath and had my chocolate trufa bar and a cuppa. Phew it was difficult tho!! Especially as its only my second day and I was starving before I ate my bar.

Not as easy as I thought! LOL

Kick him out! Lol id have killed him eaten the mcd's and started again the next day hehe. All jokes asise well done for how you handled it. Uve just proved to urself u can do this!

it was tempting i can tell you!! he was going out so I told him t get something while he was out, but he brought it home! LOL Torture!!

Bath was nice, I soaked for an hour so that warmed me up too as I was starting to get cold. I have been hungry today, and I hope that passes soon as its not fun. VERY hard to resist the smell of chips when i'm hungry! :(

It honestly gets much easier. Im on day 7 and by day 5 it was soooooo much easier. The 1st couple of days i had 4 packs which i felt helped a bit. Good luck xx

I'm on day 2 as well. Didn't find today that hard. Hope it's the same for next few days x

Yeah I was fine yesterday, but I think it's the stress of the day has revved up my hunger. I've drunk water all day to try and fill me up but I'm still hungry now. Oh well off to bed, tomorrow is another day..... Choccy shake for breakfast mmmmmmmmm! :D

Back