1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  1. scoobysue

scoobysue Well-Known Member

Anyone know the pp's in a cheeseburger happy meal? I really needed something to eat, had gone all jittery cos hadn't eaten AND had been to the gym. I am so chuffed with myself that I only had a Happy meal....truly was a Happy meal lol:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kirst1710

kirst1710 Well-Known Member

I've read some different answers to this but they range from 13pp to 15pp. I would go 15 if you have some spare to be on the safe side! :)
    That's assuming you had a diet drink or water with it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. scoobysue

I DID have a diet drink too, thanks hon I will go with the 15 as I hadn't had food. Now having fish fillet thing from Youngs 0nly 5pp and salad with some dressing so 2pp so well on track.....plus I had a Tom and Jerry straw...result all around I say!!

5. lynds1982

lynds1982 Well-Known Member

8pp for cheese burger and 6pp for small fries xx

6. scoobysue

Cheers hon