MAD!!

Bubbles1984

Silver Member
Gets on the wii fit this morning....and ive gained 1lb. How the hell?!! I havent cheated once, eaten lots of fresh meat, veg, fruit and only drank water. been on the wii 3 times a week.

The only thing i can think i did different was i forgot most days to have my HEB A. But i really dont understand how that would of made me gain.

First time ive gained in 7 weeks..im gutted!!!!! :break_diet:

Are your wii WI's normally accurate? I've heard many stories about Wii scales being dreadful. If they're normally dead on and haven't been moved at all then yes believe them but if not then don't take any notice and wait for official WI.:)

I dont go to classes, i do it at home on my own. So i rely on my wii for my weigh ins. But after getting that result, i weighed myself on my bathroom scales...and same result there :( I just dont get it. xx

Sometimes I gain and don't know the reason for it, don't give up, it happens to us all at some point. Sometimes there's a reason and sometimes there isn't. I had an amazing first 8 weeks with no gains, then suddenly I got a gain. Sometimes it's just that something that you've eaten sticks with you.. For me it's pasta or bread, so I limit those things to once or twice a week, if at all.

it could also be that you are losing inches instead of lb's, try measuring yourself and then you'll be able to see any changes.

I weigh at home on my wii too, when I was at the gym, they tallied exactly with the weight machine at my gym so I do trust them, but listen it could just be one of those weeks, try try to put it behind you and eat those healthy extras, see if that helps...keep strong :) xx

Thanks ladies...maybe it was just one of those things. I thought i had been very good..maybe ive been too good and not eaten enough!! Steak and veg and potatoes for tea tonight....if i dont lose next week then i really might have a meltdown lol! xx

Back