Madam Melon's Diary

Helenbeth

:banana dancer:

Madam Melon because I am extremely *blessed* in the bosooma department. As people have commented, my boobs enter the room a lot sooner than I do!

Actually it's a real pain (often literally!) and I hope to go down at least three cup sizes with SlimFast. I would be comfortable in a DD cup. At the moment I am size 14/ 36GG (and only petite height-wise). Aim is to be size 10 / 34DD. I actually think the SF stuff tastes really really nice so it shouldn't be hard from that side of things. I have stuck a star chart on my fridge along with a picture of myself at my target weight to spur me on. :D Wish I could upload a pic of myself but for some reason it won't let me have an avatar :mad:

Sunday
B - fruits of the forest SF meal bar - 200 kcals
S - apple (a lovely sweet pink lady!) - 60
L - Strawberry SF shake - so yummy - 200
S - chopped carrot and weight watchers potato hoops (<100 kcals in total - 25 for the carrot, 71 for WW crisps)
D - small portion of pasta with fresh tomato, garlic and basil sauce and tbspn of philladelphia. Three thin slices of cooked ham and lots of salad. 500 kcals total
S - Weightwatchers rich chocolate dessert - 62

A bit under my calorie allowance (1200) so pleased :) Gave myself a gold star (I'm a primary school teacher so have many to spare!)

Monday

Back to school after Easter so expected it to be harder today.

B - Chocolate crunch Meal Bar - 200
S - Apple - 60
L - Strawberry shake - 200
S - 10 grapes and chopped carrot - 100
After school extra snack (naughty but needed it!) - weightwatchers potato hoops - 71
D - low fat super noodles with 3 slices of cooked ham, sweetcorn and 8 pieces of cracker bread with 2 tbspns of philladelphia. 630 kcals total.
S - Weightwatchers rich chocolate dessert - 62

Went over my calorie allowance by just over 100 kcals. However, my fat intake remained low and yesterday I was under so I still count it as a good day. I brought home my 'Good work - keep it up!' stamp from school and gave myself a stamp!

So far so good :angel09:

Tuesday

B - SF yoghurt and muesli meal bar -200
S - apple - 60
L - SF chocolate - bottled (tasted nicer than I expected - the powdered do-it-yourself chocolate one tastes DiS-GuS-TiNG in my opinion) -200 ish
S - Chopped carrot and grapes - 100
Naughty extra snack - weight watchers crisps - 71
D - noodels, chopped ham, 5 crackerbreads and extra light phillahelphia - 580

S - weight watchers choc dessert - 62

Total kcals = 1300 approx - Still OK :)

Wednesday - Day 4

B - forest fruits sf meal bar 200
S - apple 60
L - fruits of the forest SF shake 200
S - sweetcorn from a can! 100
After school snack - weightwatchers hoops 71
D - meat free escalope, 3 new potatoes, sweetcorn, peas and gravy - 450 kcals
S - weightwatchers chocolate dessert

Total 1071

Still going, still finding it easy to stick to :flirt2:

Thursday - a very good day; stuck rigidly to slimfast.

However, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are write-offs because I attended a conference and ate like a pig.

:booboo:

Am starting again tomorrow. Still not disheartened because I know that during the week this is a diet I can stick to. Just need more self control at weekends and when away from home.

Back