1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Made a yummy Stuffed Pepper dish today

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Gettingthinnerbytheday, 25 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Slimming World
    I was just trying to use things up at lunch time & ended up making a yummy lunch :)

Peppers halfed & de-seeded
    Spray with frylight & roast on a hot oven for 10 mins
    Meenwhile, in a wok I fryed off mushrooms, onion, garlic, sliced sugar snap peas & some fresh cherry tomatoes.
    Then when Peppers were ready, I lined then with a slice of Bernard Matthews Turkey Ham, spooned the vegi filling, topped with another slice of ham & finally topped with thiny sliced Babybel lights

Result - totally yummy!!

Bernard Matthews Turkey ham is 1syn on a red day per 100g - well I only used 2 slices per pepper so you get a decent amont - & babybel lights were taken from my Hea.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.