Made it through a year of firsts

Yorkiegirl

is happy being Yorkiegirl
Yesterday was the first anniversary of my husband Nigel's death.

The last year has seen a lot of changes for me, one of course being my weight loss with Lighterlife.

I am so glad to have got through a year of 'firsts', and that I am now healthier than I have ever been.

I've written about it more on my blog if anyone fancies a look.

Amazing - you are so strong and courageous - I take my hat off to you and your girls...and to Nigel who seems to have been with you a lot of the way... I didn't realise it had quite happened like that - not that it changes the loss...but - Anna - you are an inspiration for taking such control of your life.

Love,

Hi Anna,

Could not help but have a cry reading your posts and looking at photos of your wonderful husband Nigel, you and your children.

Life seems so unfair...

Thinking of you and the children.:grouphugg:

Well done for making it through this year of 'Firsts'.

Love Mini xxx

Bless you Anna. Thinking of you and the kids....xxx :)

Dear Anna

I am sure everyone here on Minis will want to send you a massive hug and congratulate you for getting through the dreaded firsts.

You are and will continue to be a fantastic role model for your girls and your students. I am sure, together with Nigel's legacy, your daughters will grow into amazing young women.

Thank you for sharing; your blog is beautifully written and very moving (please go and visit anyone who's reading this).

Take care.

With love

Mrs Lxxxxxxx

can totally see why nigel felt u were "the one". he must be incredible proud of u as a wife, mother and woman, wherever he is. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know it's a little off topic, but reading through your blog I realise that we would have been at Leeds University at the same time. I don't know when you graduated quite...but - I started doing English there in 1993 and I finally graduated in 1997. Anyway - really enjoying reading your blog...I love the pictures.

Thank you

Just read your blog and it's the most touching thing I have ever seen. Your courage, strength amd positivity in spite of everything is truly inspirational.

Love and blessings to you all,

Lacey..xxx

totally agree. u seem to be a wonderful woman....and a first class mum. hence me thinking nigel must be so so proud. i dont know many people who could rise up and bite into life the way u have after all u have been thru. i, for one, am in awe. u r just lovely xxx

Back