• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Made it through!

Yipee! I've got through my second week; I'm so proud of myself. I lost just under 5lb this week which makes 14.2lbs in total:party0038:
This site has been a life saver for taking my mind of wanting to eat at night after the kids are in bed - thanks to everyone. Whenever I feel like wavering I just have to read some posts to make me grit my teeth and get through it.
I AM GOING TO DO THIS!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cerulean

Silver Member
Congratulations! You've broken the back of the first month and got your first stone off. Well done!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
You have done the hard bit of the diet which is the initial stage, now just hang on in there and you WILL be slim.

Mike

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
:wow:Well done on your fabulous weight loss, a little over a stone in two weeks is fantastic and wonderful motivation for the week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

well done you! Thats the worst chunk over in my experience & the rest is much easier but be careful not to take your eye off the ball!! Complacency is lethal! Keep posting! Ice love the new avatar! What a difference from pre CD days eh!!