Made it under 100kg

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Yorkiegirl, 2 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

I am now 98kg which is fantastic. I usually work in stones and pounds, but as LL weigh in kg I am very glad to have made it back to less than 100 kg! Still a way to go but 38.9 lb gone in 7 weeks :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

hi there, it seems as if we are on the same weight-length.

isnt it great to not see a triple digit on the scales?

4. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Well done, that really is brilliant :)

5. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Wow hunny thats fantastic!
    KGs mean nothing to me cos I work it out in lbs too but I still see the value ;)
  6. slinkytobe

slinkytobe Full Member

Well done! I am hoping to get there by my next weigh in! It will be a relief!! And I will NEVER go back to triple figures again!!!!
  7. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Bit of this bit of that
    Well done!

Its such a great feeling seeing our milestones pass by, course I haven't seen one pass by me for a while but still.... I'm working on it lmao!

Keep going and don't ever lapse thats when it gets harder!

8. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Lighter Life and now CD
    Hurray ! That it is a great psychological barrier to crash through, I know it was for me. 2 figures in kg feels much better!
  9. Vorlina

Vorlina Full Member

Brilliant, well done! Think up some great non-food treat for yourself - mine is having a universal contour wrap done to help boost that inches loss!
  10. Joolz

Joolz Nomad staying slim

Lighter Life
    Well done - I love it when Minimins folk reach milestones. Everyone's personal achievements are so inspiring as WE know what it is like to be fat and see the weight come off. Now head for the 80s......
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.