Magazine App

Has anyone actually downloaded a copy of this that works? I keep getting an error message every time I try to use it :(. Hugs Crystal xx

I downloaded a couple of issues and they're fine! Very exciting :D

Has anyone actually downloaded a copy of this that works? I keep getting an error message every time I try to use it :(. Hugs Crystal xx

It says to remove it, and download it again if you get any errors, it will then be in your paid for apps, so then add it back to your phone:)

I did try that but it was still giving me errors, I sent them an email and the guy says he will look into it tomorrow hugs Crystal xx

Downloaded it and I really love it on my iPad. I have far too much clutter as it is so just downloading it is fab for me.
I think part of the price difference not being as much as you'd expect is that there is more VAT paid on the electronic versions just like e- books.

All fixed now apparently they had a database crash last night it's currently downloading some back issues, really looking forward to being able to read them on Monday at my maternity appointment, I always feel too self concious to sit there reading a slimming world magazine while surrounded by pregnant women lol. Hugs Crystal xx

Got this on my iPhone today. Not impressed....def think it's more suited to the iPad. Thought it would be ok as web pages etc are great on my phone but this really doesn't suit it at all.
Oh well, you have to try these things I suppose!

Now if they did this on my kindle, then I'd be a happy bunny!

Downloaded it today for my android. Takes a bit to get used to, but the images are super clear. Price is right too, since I don't have to pay overseas shipping.

Now I'm trying to resist the temptation to download all the available issues tonight :)

Back