Magazine back copies

welshgirl21

Silver Member
Does anyone have any pre November 2011 magazines they would be willing to send me if I paid postage costs? I love doing the 7 day menus but have run out of magazines. Thank you.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's any use but I'm sure I saw in the magazine rack on the iPhone if u subscribe u get back issues in ur library.

Dunno if that is any use or not but thought I'd share!! X

I think You need to pay for them and its full price. I had the android version on my kindle. Have you looked on eBay? I got a stack of 15 on there for £1 each and free postage. All 2011 and 2012. Its nice to pull one out occasionally and read through.

Does anyone have any or November 2011 magazines they would be willing to send me if I paid postage costs? I love doing the 7 day menus but have run out of magazines. Thank you.
I got rid of a load of mags last week...whoops! I still have some left but think they are older ones, are you looking for pre November 2011? not sure from the post x

I got rid of a load of mags last week...whoops! I still have some left but think they are older ones, are you looking for pre November 2011? not sure from the post x

Yes, pre November 2011 as that's when I joined so I have the magazines from then onwards
xx

Back