**Magic Monday Daily Thread **

Morning :) I have just got home from work and had a gooood night :)

One of the residents left a half eaten bag of cadburys giant buttons on the table where we sit for our short breaks , and i sat and sniffed them all night .. totally satisfying .. I find chocolate ( especially cadburys) has such a strong smell I can taste it and feel so satisfied :) mmmmm

I am a little :eek: that I have weigh in in half an hour , as I have been up drinking all night , where as normally nothing passes my lips after 11 pm till after my 9.30 am weigh in .. so results this week will not be so good .. but then I can weigh myself when I get up from my sleep this afternoon and get a more accurate loss I guess !!!

So after WI I will be going to bed till about 6pm , then will have my 810 meal then a tetra icecream before going to work again tonight :)

Hope you all have a fantastic day :)

Hi Katie --

I, too, am about to leave for my weigh in. Last week, I did not eat or drink before hand and I this morning I thought, "How silly. I weighed myself yesterday and recorded my losses on Minimins."

In otherwords, the CD counsellor will write whatever in the booklet -- and it might not match -- but it'll be within a few pounds. And, in the big scheme of things (pardon the pun) does it really matter?

I hope you have good rest... it is a shame you need to sleep today: I actually feel and see the sun! YEAH!

MM

Last edited:
good luck to u both on your weigh in this morning, im sure your doing fab!!! x

hello everyone,im off to my weigh in this morning,hope its a good one,good luck to everyone today.x

good morning ladies.
katie woohoooo well done you. :D
gl MM on ur weigh in.
i am having my first weigh in today.... at 4pm eek. im gonna be sloshing with water by then so doubt i will get the result i was hoping for but hey, it will all be off in the end regardless.
gl on ur day one lisa. keep the water levels up as this definately helps u through the first days and helps ease u into ketosis slightly quicker.

dammmm katie, u must be sooooo chuffed with being in the completely normal range...... gonna take some getting used to i would imagine. i would think it would be hard for me to get my head around the fact that i no longer have a weight problem . WOW. ur so awesome.

Good luck on today WIs. Let us know how you get on!

I'm not sure I know when I was 25 bmi Katie! Even at 18yrs old and a size 8 I wasnt bmi 25!!! Well done! Great way to start the week!

Well done Katie :)

Am now feeling alot better this morning no hunger pangs as to speak of as yet :)

Am having a lazy day today as off work but back tomorrow.

Good luck for everyone who needs it

X

wow thats brilliant katie!

im having the fun of paying bills this morning, normally rather depressing

got a letter this morning thou from npower threatening to have my gas and electric metered so called them to ask what the problem is..... you were late paying this month by 1 day so weve cancelled your payment plan ( i was paying £224 a month, last month i paid em over £300 )
so after huffing and puffing they agree to set my payment plan up again, they do all thier silly calculations..... and they need £136 a month. so thank you numptys youve done me a favour, lol

wow thats fantastic katie - well done you must be so proud of yourself!!

WOW i didnt realise there were so many monday weigher's....

well done on the 6lbs determinator (think i ahve already said it in another thread.... but say it again!!!)

i dont think im going to do so well tonight....
but wish me luck anyway..

Welcome Thinoncemore!

:welcome:

Hi,

Can i join ? on on day 1 here, so far so good !

Of course you can join us... and welcome!

It'll get harder and then it'll get easier. I find that the first five days are very difficult and if I can stick to it until then (and am in ketosis) then I do not mind cooking or even watching other people eat. But, in the first three or four days... I cannot even watch food on television! :ignore:

Be sure to drink your water... I find this hardest thing to accomplish. I think it is true that "the more you drink, the more you shrink." But, drink steadily thoughout the day, drinking a a lot of water quickly can be dangerous.:7834:

MinnieMel

Fab Week For Us ALL!!!

@Katie -- :happy096:

How cool is that: a bmi of 25! Now you are in the "green zone" on the doctors' weight charts.

@Jfryyy -- :clap:

Congrats on reaching another mini-target. I am sneaking up on my next one (hopefully, next Monday).

@ RubyAngel -- :happy036:

Five pounds off: that is so fab!

I have lost 3 pounds this week (by my own scales -- which is a Sunday morning weigh in, knickers only, empty bladder, no food or drink).

On my CDC's scales this week (wearing the same clothes as the I did 3 of the past 4 weeks) after 11 a.m., 2 coffees, water and a tetra -- 2 pounds off.

My bmi is now a 26... so, soon by staying in the "pink" I will get me into the "green"! LOL

MinnieMel

Well done everyone, especially Katie!, some fantastic loses!!!

I was weighed today and lost 7lbs - yahoo!

Xxx

Half a Stone!!! WhooHoo!

Well done everyone, especially Katie!, some fantastic loses!!!

I was weighed today and lost 7lbs - yahoo!

Xxx

WHOOOHOOO! 1/2 a stone!!!

:talk017:
MinnieMel

Back