Magic Mummy's struggle to be skinny

Been a bit busy the last few days but been pretty good really until today!!!

Today I have had : Eggy bread (ww bread HEB with eggs but cooked in oil :eek:)

Lunch was pasta with melted laughing cow cheese(HEA)

For tea I made the pen heggerty from this months sw magazine but I think I used a bit too much cheese (HEA and then some syns!!!)

And then....................... :eek::break_diet::eek:
I had a slice and a half of thick white toast with butter and nutella.

I dont even know how many syns today wrks out to be but I am sure that I am way way over.

Gutted as I was so motivated earlier on in the week. I was going to try and have less syns today as I had some (lots) of drinks last night :D

i feel really down now and can't decide whether to have the rest of my tea which was going to be three bean and quorn chilli on a jacket potato.........

Well my last post was the start of a few naughty days :cry:but am firmly back on track now.

Went a bit mad since then but it was weigh night last night and I put on a lb. I was dissappointed but it was expected and I did enjoy the last few days.

Today I have been really good so far I had a ham salad for lunch with cottage cheese. For tea I had a small jacket potato with three bean quorn chilli followed by.... wait for it.... a ham salad with cottage cheese.

It is def salad weather so I might as well eat it while I fancy it :D

I am off tomorrow so I hope that the weather is nice. Not that it matters, I have way too much to do round the house to do anything else.

I'm also planning on making the most of this salad weather - pleased to hear you're back on track. :)

Hi Hun,
Just to let you no i have added pictures in the clothes section of the three items of my mums i want to get rid for her, if you want them let me no.
If you dont its fine xx

Thanks Gemma - I am looking forward to getting them and I really appreciate it.

I have been pretty good this week, only a few small wobbles but on the whole so far so good.

I have just been to take my little girl to a birthday party, there was a disco there and when they played 'Is this the way to Amarillo' all 25 kids stopped running about and got into a line and started doing exactly the same dance. Very weird, like a scene out a body snatcher movie!!! Turns out that this is their new song for wake and shake on a morning at school!! Thats a relief

I am supposed to be going out tonight to a friends house but I know that they are doing a buffet and they will be funny with me if I don't have any. I really wanted to have a good week though and don't want to ruin it with one night :mad:

Just been for a walk to the beach and the kids and OH all had chocolate sundaes.... I am pleased that I managed to resist buying one for me but I did have a few sneaky spoonfuls of everyone elses :D

Back