Magicmama's Weightloss Journal

magicmama

Hi anyone who reads this!

Starting again new today. I've had some really hard exams, and although not all of them are done yet, I didn't want to put this off until June so I am starting now. Today. I am doing a VLCD and am planning to join the gym/start swimming in June when the exams are over and I can spend my spare time exercising.

So....

Starting weight: 15st 10lbs

Goal weight: 9st 7lbs

87lbs to lose. Hopefully by my 29th birthday in the second week of November so I can go out clubbing wearing my old Armani jeans! My motivation is new clothes/hair/makeup/underwear - basically a great makeover when I get there. Method - for every lb I lose, I am going to put £5 away to save up for said makeover, giving me about £435 to spend on meeeee when I get to my goal weight!

Wish me luck!

Day One

Ok, granted am only halfway through, but so far have stuck to my shake for breakfast and lunch, but am having a rely on cups of tea and diet cokes to get through. Am tempted by all the food, but am desparately trying to ignore it, so I have come and sat in the study to do my studying/internet time and not the usual kitchen table, so I am at elast away from it all!

Back