Mags diary! feelin a failure need hlp! :-(

Hey went to my weigh in tonight!!! lost 3 and half lbs! woohoo!! 1st wk.. happy .

sos its thursday! and sat nite is a comin!!! Iv saved about 9 points so far for wknd! another 3 days to save! so maybe ill have 21 saved by sat if not a little more or little less we see... Need em for alcho!! diet going good so im pleased!! I havent had my pancakes yet wonder how many points they be!!! got 2 fast 30 min walks in yest so maybe same today if 1 shall do!! im still on 18 points half afraid eat 20! after my wk of having 18 with the fast start!!! so on i go!!!

i decided as i was on 18 points the 1st wk fast start plan! Id return to eatin 20 pts for my weight etc as i think tat what im meant do anyway not stay on 18! them 2 extra points mean alot wen wanna snack!! lol didnt get chance ask me leader.. sos im happy out enough!! iv points saved for tomorrow nite cant wait to go out on the lash lol!!! roll on!!!

Oh noooooo it s weigh in oh lord thoughts of it rainy heavy outside! and i was out sat nite!! drank like a fish! and had a take away!! took peek my own scales looks like if im lucky could be down half a pound!! amazin how one nite can wreck everyth i had points saved etc! maybe not enough exercise!! grr need a good kick start for next wk!! Seems like be fair slow journey i sopose its better slow than not losing at all or gaining but still cant hlp a girls thoughts of been dishearted its a hard road!! ok when your not out a wknd or at an occasion can cope a bit more then!!! off i go anyway!! see what the story is later this evenin sigh!!

yahoo! down 1 & half pounds!!! didnt think i had any thing lost!! gonna be good this wk now!! and rep the benefits!! my baby is 1 stone! heavy to lift cant believe im carryin at least 3half of her around in body weight!! shockin!!!! My aim is hit 9 stone even!! well 5lb of it come off me in 2wks so gonna get all shiftin asap!!!

Thanx no stopping me nw lol

Can you do every second wk of the quick start any1 know!!!

Sos its a start of a new wk!! oh ooer.. kinda snackish today not good!!

Breakfast:

1 slice toast with low low butter - 1half
strawberry tart ww yog - 1
special k mini breaks - 1 half

Snack:

Cuppa thick chicken soup- 1 half pt (not sure)!
1 slice bread- 1
(and its only 10.25am!!!)

sos be lite lunch dinner and 2 small snack left!!!

not sure whether do fast start or just keep to my 20 points mite keep to my 20 points!!!

Other than this feeling ok! its snowing here in ireland! so wont be gettin my walk in!! oh dear!! need try get 5 days exercise in this wk!! back work tues!!!

Oh de stress!! tired,drained,and back work tues- only 12-6. suns 7.45am till 1.30! been a mum all over again after 6 years is a big thing! my baby girl is almost 7 months now, but men i swear they act like they cant do anything with em, oh i cant feed her she dont open her mouth for me!! then wen as a smelly nappy runs down stairs and pukes!! cant put on certain coats - oh i cant do that ill hurt her! bedtime rountine not at all wont put her to bed says no that your job..so basically i do all myself then iv almost 7 yr old that needs my attention 2! but will he mind child so me and my son go away together no! as wanna learn him to cycle!

He is good bt lacks in things you really like a break once in awhile from he do go shops takes my son away! but hasNT spent more time with his daughter that s about it always poppin to do this and that for his familymake you mad!! were his family now!!

apparently from his family oh johnny only able handle a child wen its walkin and talkin!! I dont mind lookin after my babies there my life but that little once in while you like stretch out legs and relax while he takes over!! but no his below watchin tv ! computer is in our room so baby is now in roo behind me and asleep!!

Breathe.... (rant and rave) yes i am but need to sorry!!!

in other affairs back on track with diet so roll on tues!!!!

Ooh its the weekend!!! trouble trouble.. im just not eatin right foods must look at my ww books again! for filling foods!! love just eat what i want now, only 2 points left doh de blah!! But i cant go bad now only on my third wk now so gonna keep focused!!! or else ill be bk to sq 1!! so hlp me god!! cant wait hit 10st 7lb my goal is 9 stone even! but just get away frm this 12st and 11st be so cool!! just have keep going and ill get there!!

wAS up last tues grrrrrr!! 1 and half lb! (but kinda expect it anyway)! As i had 2 bad snack attack days i just couldnt stop!! So this wk im feelin like my 1st wk! not snacking and back to work too so that helps! sos iv a load a points left over must have a cuppa!!

Im just crazy get out these 12 stones oh its awful!! cant be letting my self go up!!! but when you have them bad days no matter if pope came down to you, u just cant stop!! nothin stop ya no matter how i really wanna get this weight off!! was on my time month too so that didnt help either so we to weigh in monday this wk! as st patricks day on tues!!! so one day less and all to diet so i hope i lose!! good eatin anyway just gotta do exercise with back to work im wrecked wen i get home workin in a kitchen!! givin out dinners cleanin should earn me some points i wonder!!!

Hi Margaret
Just popped by to say "hi" and u can get back into hun - be posative and try making some veggie soup to have at lunch time as its free as in 0 points leaves u more points for other foods ;o)
x

Hi Margaret

Maybe part of the gain was cos it was time of the month ... so just think about how much you can lose this week if you stick to it.

Corny saying but true - nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!!

Good luck!!
Twiggy

thanx tracey and twiggy!! for yer comments.. hope better this wk im weigh in mon that 2 moro!! instead normally tues so lets yous know ere how get on !! fingers crossed!! iv 4 months 2 wks till aug! that my hoilday in spain in aug ill be going so need be slim!! hopefully i can shed 2lb a wk from now on! so ill reach my 9 st range for aug!!

gettin a ww pedometer and ww calculator next meetin if i can! and someth for water rention mth i have totm! mite try the slender xcellerate just to hlp along as wel as dietin ww and exercisein!!

Cant wait reach 9sts roll on!!!!!!!!!!!! Thatch x x x

oh now!! weigh in tonight!! i feel confindent so its good!! big difference way you feel and know when your down and when your not plus with the added boldest of peekin at my at home ww scales! few hours b4 weigh some mite say bad but cant put a bold girl good haha

but seriously, havin peek since i start de diet so its right estimate! last wk tues i was up 1& half lb!! sob!bringin me to 12st 10lb and half an ounce.. or third ounce must recheck! on scales now its says 12st 6lb third. sos 4lb off!! and maybe a bit!! i ll know tonight for defo but my scales always right so id say its right!!

if so that means i got off the 1half i put up last wk and extra 2 half for this wk!! excellent !! way you want it!! wel expect the going up part!! dont wanna go up no more!! be my half stone off in - 4 wks! bit slow for st month! as i lost 1st stone in 6 wks first time i dieted few years ago! so 2 wks left to see what i can lose! ha no way i lose 7lb in 2 wks ha (i wish)! id have to lose 3half lb for 2 wks! then my stone be off!! yahoo!! ah wel!

sos am i 12st 6lb and third.. (i hope) i had my pjamas on wen popped on scales! so prob slip on light clothes for weigh in lol shoulnt be too much difference!! hopefully !! hlp!! be back later with results!!

Thatch!

Back