Mags diary! feelin a failure need hlp! :-(

Hi

Sounds like you're in for some good news tonight then - will pop back to see how you get on.

Good luck!
Twigs
xx

Lost 3 and half pounds yahooooooooooooo!!! that only on 6 days this wk!! just tat little half lb extra would been 4lb off but im so happy with 3 half off yahoo!! so try my hardest get 2lb off a wk is my goal!! mite sound silly but- on scales know says 12 st 6lb half an ounce (im guessin) how many ounces make 1 lb!!!! thanx

thanx twiggy!!happy out!! so on i go>>>>>>>>>>>>>> get de hell up outta this stone range soon lol!! just wee half lb and be half stone off roll on!

thanx mommyb! so wk begins again tomorrow!! per usual on my journey! Iv lovely bun below waiting for me with a cuppa later after i put kiddies to bed!! cant wait ha! the diet gettin easier and way of life really but nice to have your treats too so its good!

Hey well done on your loss this week, thats terrific!!! xx

well done on your 3.5lbs down. That's great. Another week like that and you will be well back on track.

Hope you enjoyed your bun and your cuppa.

wow great loss congrats :O)

Thanx everyone for yer comments ((hugs)) .. grand get going and losin!! wont feel tues come around again!!

Sos todays im bad to eat! havent quiet topped my points up! and didnt have a dinner!! so must get nice dinner 2moro thinkin stew or mince! mash! today poor menu is..

Breakfast: branflakes with fat free milk.. 2 & half pts
lunch: scrambled egg with fat free milk.. 2 pts
2 ww bread crust off!! (bread has no eatin in it) its sad! 1 pts
low low butter .. 1 pts

snacks- cereal & ffm..2half pts
bottle of lilt .. 1pts !
cuppa chic soup... 1 pts
ww bar..1half pts

sos mite have something before bed with a cuppa!! anyone know what half a cream jam long doughnut is from bakery! points!!!!

got an hour walk in today too so was good! same yest! try same tommorrow! as bk work thurs! but no doubt ill be sweatin it off me there too so all good i soposeee!

Thatch x

sos had rough wk my aunt died, so was at funeral, so i eaten and drank and didnt keep points in check didnt go weigh in tonight!id say up 1lb anyway! by my ww scales and its always right! i badly need a kick start!! i think cereals and bread are killin my diet too desserts! so have cut them out and that is that at least for a little whilst as i can eat too much of them!

i might if i can go to weigh in tomorrow i dunno! just hate hate going if im up in lbs! as for my self makes me so pissed off and sad and grumpy! sick of been in these 12 stones!

anyone know what a good kick start menu for me! im not giving up i wanna reach my 9st range for aug 09!! hlp!

Hi there,sorry to hear about your Aunt.
If you could cut out/down the bread this week that would help also try cutting a couple of your daily points off.

Good luck with it xx

Mags, dont give up! Try to write down your menu for few days in advance so you know exacly what you are having. Or maybe repeating a fast start is a good idea?
I am sorry you feeling annoyed and grumpy. Hope you find it easy to get back on track!x

Sorry about your Aunt. It sounds a good idea cutting out those naughty foods! If you can drink plenty of water it really does help. Good luck and keep posting xx

Hi Mags

Sorry to hear about your aunt.

I think you should go to WI even if you've put on ... otherwise you won't have the satisfaction of losing next week :)

And I agree, cutting back on carbs will help - and drinking more water!

Twigs
xx

Back