Mags diary! feelin a failure need hlp! :-(

hey all thanx for yer comments x x oh im up in a mess! Havent been tracking! or exercising only work! my baby girl is sick this wk, really bad viral infection, she 7 months old.. she will not budge from me since she sick! she normally bit clingy but worse wen sick! her hands go out and she cries ma ma! has been v sleepy and wont sleep anywhere but on my chest in the day! so today i was glued to sofa with her! couldnt move!

so pickin pickin is all i could do! i so want this weigh off but always something happens knock me off track! its like im not destine to get to 9st or lose any weight grrr! only 3 days till weigh in! tues! im flicked! what am i gonna do for nxt 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my mam is on slender xcellerate tabs started on 9th march and has lost 12lb! most would say there only waste of cash! but what they actually do is not make you hungery fuller for longer or so! gonna get them just for that reason still gonna do ww and exercise as soon as i can and my baby girl comes out of her sickness! as i dont believe you lost weight with tabs if you dont exerise or eat right! once hunger is at bay ill be on a winner streak!

so fingers crossed for next 3 days! get this weight shiftin some how again!!

Oh they sound good, wish there was just a magic pill you took and ten mins later you were size 10! lol

and that de truth lol! ! lads iv 3 days how i turn next 3 days around! mini detox!

Sorry your little one is poorly, it's really hard when their unwell the diet goes out the window. The best thing you can do is stick to it as best you can over the next 3 days - Don't be too hard on yourself, write it off and start again.
All the best for the coming week and I hope your little one feels better soon xx

thanx ugg.. ya just have to get bk on track and shop for foods store them in cupboard and do fast start again! if i give up now its all just gonna pile back on and more oh no!!!!!!!!!! kinda pissed feel grrrrrr but what can you do just get over my failed wk almost! :-(

Your not going to give up, look how well you've done x

Thanx ugg x sos i went my weigh in and down half a lb!!! sos it was GOOD i sopose after last 2 bad wks iv ad! no tracking! no exercise! AND iv my 1st HALF A STONE OFF!!!!!!!!!! got my 1st silver 7 tonight! yaaaah! sos my goal is to get 4 more 7's!!! before my hol in aug! so gonna do fast start tomorrow make up for my 2 bad wks!

on the road again!! on me marks, get set, GOOOOOOOOOOO!!

YAY, See sometimes when you think it's bad, It isn't that bad! Well done xx

Well done:p I joined the first Silver 7 club this week too after 8 weeks:eek: (too many nights out) but am dead pleased. Keep up the good work!

well

well there you have it! up half a lb!! sob well that way it goes cant win all time unless your good! had a bad wk again! havent been trackin and i had 2 parties this wk! just couldnt say no to cakes!! sweets, desserts de lot!!

so my mission for this wk is get ball rollin again and start shiftin pronto! do fast start, meant to do last wk but i dunno what happen prob not trackin part! and no exercise hoping get exercise in with this unreal weather you cant judge!

Iv my mans 30th this sat 11th going out for meal 25 of us and drinkin! so have save few points next 3 days for it!! and hope i can still be safe!! as i like my alcho wen i get de chance!

so seriously need get moving nw as any up in lbs or stayin same is holdin me bk!! and not gettin me close for my goal in aug!! i wanna be near my goal!! so have put in time and work so com on ta fck ha!! thatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its wednesday and my sons offical birthday date so we took him bowlin a game arcade place on to a supermacs! so of course i had a small taco chip and cheese burger im thinkin be 12 points! so fcked b4 even start the day! Iv now eaten 21 and half points and its 6.50pm! but ill want something later on!!

Im on 20 points! but my plan was to do fast start of 18 points! iv my partners 30 th on sat its now wed, so its a meal out and alcho! so i like my alcho so my plan was to save 4 a day for next 3 days for sat nite but i think even doh only 3 days i be only eaten 14 points! v low! so i think fast start is a no go this wk!!

to stick to my 20 points still save for sat but now im over 1 half points and ill have have cereals later so that be another 2 half or 3 points . so total of 4 half over today!! CAN ANYONE HELP WHAT I DO!!! what i do about 4 half over if i cut back tomorrow over that, and save 4 pts thur and fri be ok for sat! eat light sat! HELP!! THANX

really wanna start shiftin the weight more and able to enjoy life too! as there always occasions just cant say no to cake and take away! and bread!! and choco! doomed i tell ya doomed!!!

:DHi Thatch!

Don't be so down on yourself hun!!:(

We're all human and it's not easy this diet malarkey, especially when we're faced with a social life too. Take things slow and don't worry about that measly half lb gain - it'll be gone next time you go to the loo:D

Why you only taking 20 points by the way? Should you not be on a bit more? Maybe make things a bit easier for you as you work your way down? Give yourself a bit of lee way?

Chin up chuck! You've done so well already;)

Thanx jaxieD>> im now 12st 6lb. 5ft 3 so ya my points a day are 20 as far as i know! not totally sure but think that it! just wanna get this show on the road get out the 12sts is my next goal! hlp!

Back