Mags Tuesday Club-Time to throw in the towel me thinks :(

Well girls howd everyone get on??i didnt even go AGAIN..this is the 2nd week...:cry:dunno im not doin well at all...its not like i only have a few pounds too lose....i cant be fukin around like this and i do it everytime... :( not a happy bunny today at all...:break_diet::cry::break_diet:

Hey Mags. Sorry to hear you're struggling. Where do you think it falls to bits? Do you start off well each week then not manage to stick to it? Is there anything the rest of us can do to help you?

Hiya Karenlou :)
ahh i think its mostly the evenin's i fall,especially when hubby is on nites- i think i feel a bit more guilty eating if hes around lol ....the kids can easily talk me into stuff as well where they wouldnt around hubby lol like pizza the other nite,hubby hates pizza so we'd not order it very often where as i love it and when the kids want it im easily swayed!! and of course with them being off school theres loads of munchies being bought,ahh its just everything..its me..no willpower!!!:) not doin too bad today now, had a big salad there for lunch just tea n toast for brekkie...

Sounds like you're getting on track. I've just altered the way I do my points. Don't know if WW would approve but I'm doing it and gonna see if it helps me.

What I'm doing is starting my 'new day' at 7pm. That way I don't run out of points in the evening, which is a difficult time for me as well. The worst that can happen is I'm on soup and salad for lunch which is not the end of the world for me, whereas if I run out of points in the evening I go into bugger it mode.

Ahh that sounds good now !people work shifts and have to mess around with points that way so id say itd be no probs my ww standards iykwim....just had chicken breast and a potato waffle for dinner there, would love something nice but dont have anything lol ...Was debating a walk but its been rainin on and off...and i hate walking lol...i feel weird..
*how weird does that sound* lol id really like to..sorta...god listen to me lol..im madd!!!!!!:p

I'm not mad on walking either Mags. Got a dog so have to get off my bee-hind and do a bit which is no bad thing ha ha.

ahh how ye gettin on karen?wi is tomorow and im determined to actually get there!!!!that'll b the first step*again* lol then ill jus deal with the weight gain when i get there....

Hello all...whereee is everyone!!!?!?!? some missing tuesday members lol...well i managed to drag my ass into WI today...up 2 pounds :break_diet: not happy but at least im back in again..gonna start fresh tomorow..and hopefully with any luck at all ill manage to stay on track this time!!
hows everyone tonite??

sorry bout the 2lb hunni how have ya done this week?
i missed my wi la week cause i was away but def hoping for a loss to morro ive been sticking to 19 points since thurs (fecking blue wkds again hahahahaha)
hows every doing?

Hi Mags. I've been away on holiday and just catching up with the millions of posts on here while I've been off! How's it going? My WI is Wednesday and I'm hoping I've been good enough since I've been back to STS as I have not been v good on hols!

hello ...ahh im jus doing crap now to be honest...havent been to WI in 2 weeks again....had gained 2lbs last time i was there, i just cant do this either..fecked up on CD and now this..i dunno...maybe im just supposta be this way.....:break_diet:

howd ye get on catz?
heya karen..didja have a nice holiday??how did WI go??

I so know what your saying! ...... I did kickstart last week and stayed the same! so this last week ive just gone right off the rails and my MIL scales are showin a 2lb gain! :( ...
Please dont throw in the towel! ... maybe start afresh? Im restarting tomorow!.... most of all if you attend meetings then keep going! ....

Hope your ok xxx

Hey Mags. Put 1lb on on hols but lost it again this week.

Sorry to hear you're struggling. Are you gaining in spite of sticking to it or are you not managing to stay within your points? I know it can be tempting to throw in the towel but would be a crying shame.

I've said this to other people on here when they've been struggling - what would you say to your best mate if she were in this position? What advice would you give her?

Take care of yourself and keep on keepin on x

im sorry hunni didnt see this post hope ur doing ok and that ya didnt throw it all in the air xxx
the week i drank the blue wkds lost 3.5lb and last week lost 1lb so feeling good!!
xxx

Sorry havent replied sooner, i dunno what it is..just dont seem to be able to hold it together at all,i havent been to WI in about 3 weeks..when i stick to it i do pretty good,lets face it i do have ALOT to work with!IF i had a best mate id do everything in my power to help her out..(but i dont)
Ever feel like life is just totally passing you by?Thats how i feel really, Do i just give up on the dieting thing totally??and just live the way i am and deal with it?Get used to it?continue to hate everything about me??Guess im kinda thinkin thats the way im just supposta be...and...i hate it.

Katz n Karen, well done on the losses girlyz!!

Hi hon. Only you know whether you can stay the weight you are and learn to be happy with yourself at that weight. One of the things that worries me about all the dieting we all do is that we seem to think we're awful because of our weight and we're not.

We're lovely people and we're in the bloody majority these days!

Mags, the reason I asked what you would ask a friend in your position is that sometimes we are harder on ourselves than we would be on other people if they were struggling. If you could imagine yourself talking to a friend who was trying to lose weight and wondering whether to give up dieting, what sort of things would you be saying to her? Could you then take that advice yourself?

Look after yourself x

Back