Mags Tuesday Club-Time to throw in the towel me thinks :(

tuesday clubbers????????????????????//
how ye do?
i lost 2and half lbs........woooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!! were on the ball haha!!!
gonna have a BIG bowl of golden nuggets and a special k bar with a can of diet coke to celebrate!!! yum!!
Aw well done Catz!!! xxx Good for you!!!

Catz...Well done!!!!Thats brilliant to hear!!!:)

Well tuesday peeps how did we all get on?????

Well the GOOOOOD news for me is down 2lbs.......
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
woohoooo im not only deeelighted but totally in feckin shock...........

What i was actually thinkin is..how much (cuz i missed last week) did i actually lose last week as over the past 2 weeks...,ive had pizza,garlic bread,onion rings,chinese takeaway,today had KFC....im in SHOCK....i can only think that i musta lost a fair bit last week..god i should have went the next day and got weighed..dumb dumb dumb.......lol......

Last edited:
awh congrats mags!! its crazy when u do just say feck it and eat all round u, u usually loose something, but when u try make up for u put on...wtf haha!!
doubt u mind tho haha. iv a party on sat nite so gonna stick to 20 points a day and save 3 each day so can have my red bull and vodka!!

Congrats you two! ... :):) .. well im gonna let the side down!!!!! I gained a 1lb again! so thats 2lb in two weeks! :( not hapy!

Catz...Well done!!!!Thats brilliant to hear!!!:)

Well tuesday peeps how did we all get on?????

Well the GOOOOOD news for me is down 2lbs.......
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
woohoooo im not only deeelighted but totally in feckin shock...........

What i was actually thinkin is..how much (cuz i missed last week) did i actually lose last week as over the past 2 weeks...,ive had pizza,garlic bread,onion rings,chinese takeaway,today had KFC....im in SHOCK....i can only think that i musta lost a fair bit last nite..god i should have went the next day and got weighed..dumb dumb dumb.......lol......
Well done xxx

Catz...i dunno its just mad lol..but as you said..i aint complaining!!!!!lol.....Have fun at your party on sat!!! :party0023:
ill be at the bike racing....:D

Ahh pixie not to worry hun,we've all been there b4...Forget about it tonite and start fresh in the morning!!!Clean slate.................you can DEFINITLY do it!!!!!!!!:girlpower::girlpower::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Thanks Marie & SiobhanVon :D:D:D:D:D

pixie the only advice id give would no matter how bad u are GO TO UR WEIGH IN!! its when you start dtopping going bcause u had a bad week is when you are in trouble!!
keep ur chin up try ur best to stick to points, track and weigh everything and you will be grand xx

Have to agree with Catz ive learned this week/last week that its really important to go ..gives you that extra bit of motication and keeps ye more on the straight n narrow..or i feel like it does for me anyway...
Chin up girly...itll be better next week!!!!!!

Well done guys, some brilliant losses this week :)

*HUGS* Pixie, this weeks a clean slate

Well hows everyone getting on??I have to admit..its a crap week :( thought i mite make it to silver seven this week..needed a 2lb loss but cant really see that happening now..ah well...hope everyone is doing ok!!!!

awh u could supprise ur self chicken just dont give up hope!!
i honestly dont know!!! i stuck all week but went drinking last nite only 2points over, and went to a kids party today and although i had lik 10points an only ate a couple of sandwiches i feel like i obviously am soooooooo up!! not giving up though gonna do another 100situps and wii for 15mins later so just gonna take it on the chin and keep going xx

good luck to nite lads, let us no asap!! fingers crossed xx

Hey all..:) How'd everyone get on with the WI???I didnt go today..woke up with the startin of a migrane this morning went back to bed an woke up about 3 still feelin crappy..that totm too so thats not helping!so feck it ill go again next week when im feeling better!!Hope everyone done good...make sure to tell me and cheer me up!!!:D

hey mags hope ur feeling a bit better...i went...and sts felt so crap bout it!! bit better now after ranting on here but kinda raging!!

Hey Catz....awh hun dont be down thats WAY better then being up half a pound or a pound..a bit frustrating i know but at least your not up!!!!Thats so very important!!!!:)Chin up girly.........

im still feelin kinda crap but trying to stick to things as well....im really not that hungry at all,had toast and coffee this morning, but feel like eating still, does that make sense????hmmm....i dunno its all mad!

im feeling a bit better today no point dwelling.. (i got the remote and threw it at the couch a couple of times but it helped and was better than a chinese i could of rang for :)) gonna stick to my points today and do a bit of exercise and see how that helps!!

course it makes sense...thats why i became so big...just had the urge to keep eating ha!! dont worry keep it in ur points and eat away!!!

lol yes suppose thats why im so bloody big as well!!!!makes perfect sense hah....hmmm remote against the tv...sounds like something i can do easily enuff lol...maybe ill try that !!!!:)

Welll hows everyone getting on??Doing pretty good here......hopefully it'll show on tuesday!!managed to go out for a walk the other nite too!!took me about 2 hours to motivate myself to do it lol scary!!!hahaha....:D
Goin to SIL for PIL's 40th anniversary tomorow so id say there's gonna b loads of food around the place lol oh theres always something!!

Have a good time mags and ignore the food covered in sauces and mayo and that - stick to just meats etc, boring but hy jeapordise yourself for wi. Sorry about my pants spelling!

good on ya mags....keep away from the food!! actually drink more like it haha have a good time hunni, xxxx

Back