Mags Tuesday Club-Time to throw in the towel me thinks :(

Good luck today everyone. Make sure to come straight back and tell us ( or when you get time lol ) i will be waiting to hear the results :D:D;)

good luck everybody to mite im going my self and sooooooo hope i see what i was last week really dont wanna be up :(

Hey everyone!!Well the news is that lol i fell asleep last nite n didnt get to go :D im a dope!!!lol...so ill wait till next week and hopefully get see a nice lil bonus!!!!
How did everyone else get on ????

Good luck for any WI's today!!!!

i was up 4lbs :'(! i am now offically off blue wkds they are not worth 4 points and kill the weight watching for the week!! haha have been very good today only eating 12 points out of my 23, so mite try to save some for the week!! how did everyine else get on?

LMAO!!! :rotflmao:

I didnt realise we were actually doing a tuesday club!! Im so sorry Ive neglected you all!!

Well done everyone this week!

Catznolan..awww sorry to hear about ye being up hun!!i was last week too...just need to try n forget about it and keep the spirits up for this week!!!We can definitly do it hun!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Lucylou...lol sure why not do it haha..of course its not just limited to tuesday people lol ....how u gettin on?

ye i was really raging but it def wasnt unexpected!!
had a brill day one yes managed to stay away from diet coke and drank 5litres of water so was happy with that!! and have only used 6points so far so as long as i keep tracking ill be grand!!

hows everyone else doing??

Hey Tuesday clubbers! .... I didnt realise we had a club hehe :) .... Im doing ok! ... wkds are indeed wicked arnt they! eeekk ! i will be staying away from them this weekend! maybe stick to vodka! lol

:gen144: :gen144::booboo: :hide: :booboo: :gen144:

Ohh girls.....i fecked up last nite!!!had the most amazing..pizza from godfathers ...bacon pep and cheese..ohh god it was so good..plus some garlic bread...i cant believe i did it now...what was i thinking!!!!!im sure its about a million points a slice...i wudnt actually know how to work it out...so im gonna shave point off every day till tuesday now and hopefully i may repair some of the damage...figure if i took 5 points off a day i may be alrite...!!! I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!

Paula..lol im ok hun!!howre you?

Pixie..well us tuesday people are jus sooo special....:queen: hahha.....ah sure its just a bit of fun really... :) vodka's prolly a better choice alrite!!and 7up free...yum yum....

Hows everyone getting on??

mags did you enjoy it???:)
hahah what ever you do dont do what i did last week and tried compensate everyday for the wkds that i actually put up,
so even if it means you eat all your points every day its better to forget about that blip than make yourself worse by over eating cause your starving!!!

oh and even though i put up this week.....
I FIT IN SIZE 14 JEANS IN AWEAR!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO
:party0038:

pixie they are soooo nice but god the damage is NOT worth it!!
wont be drinking till next weekend again though so i can tell you ill be on diet coke and vodka or redbull and vodka!!
suppose they all do the same job in the end dont they?? haha:party0016:

Ooooo Tuesday club!!! I'm a Tuesday gal too! So, no I would NEVER touch a blue wkd, eugh...always leave me with the sugar-shakes the next day...grim! So I drink G&T's....yummmmmy.... x Wi again on Tuesday...fingers crossed Tuesday clubbers x

Tuesday weigh in!!! Arrrrggghhhh!!! Hoping to Jeebus it's shows a good loss...xxx Only one more day to go girlies!!!

eeeek one more day to go for me to undo the damage of pastys chinese vodka and muffins ! aarrgggggggggg .. ok so plenty of walking water and not alot else before then! eeeek

Hey Girlys...well all i can say is what a crap week :( With WI tomorow theres really no way of recovering..and i cant really figure out why i do this to myself...I Hope everyone has a good WI tomorow... (i kno i prolly wont)

Aww hun, i think most of us self sabotage! I know its not great but think we just have to keep on going, try and try and try again i reckon, I hope w.i isnt to bad for you tomorow! Im hoping for damage limitation to so cutting a few points out today! ... Im in the same boat as you xx

ok i swear i have stuck all week till last nite and had a chinese so say im over by bout 7points not dwelling on it tho gonna just eat my meals today and see what happens....:( haha

good luck everybody today make sure an keep us posted!!!!!!! x

tuesday clubbers????????????????????//
how ye do?
i lost 2and half lbs........woooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!! were on the ball haha!!!
gonna have a BIG bowl of golden nuggets and a special k bar with a can of diet coke to celebrate!!! yum!!

Back