main meal

Linzois

Just after a bit of clarification...

How much salad are we allowed with our mean meal? Tonight I had a salmon fillet with a salad containing lettuce, onions, tomatoes and some avocado (not sure if this is allowed?) Worried I maybe ate too much though?

Was on the Oz website for CS and hope they bring over the rest of the products in the range - fat buster tablets and tropical shakes and a delish sounding apple crumble bar - mmmmmmm!

So, any ideas on main meal portion control would be fabby dabby doo!

L.
xxxxx

it would indeedly deedly do lol im not too sure either, i have a funny feeling im being too good to myself at dinner times as well but i cant help you sorry! fat buster tablets sound good too i asked the girl in my pharmacy about the uk cs website and when it would be up and running and she didnt know. i find it a bit annoying that they have launched this here when eveything isnt in place yet for it, it tells you in the book to check the website for recipes etc and its not bloomin there yet tut tut cs get it together! i like the sound of the apple crumble bar too hopefully things will get more clear once the uk website is live.

I'm a bloke so can't really comment as doubtless I'd tell you my portion is bigger than it really is... ;)

lol yeah by at least two thirds hahahaha stop ittttttt!

Your protein in your main meal is supposed to be the size and thickness of the palm of your hand.

Advocado's are allowed in moderation.

Regarding the salad I don't think you need to worry too much as everything else you ate was so low in calories.

Maz

I am having some cheese as my evening snack....grated it onto cauliflower :) Checked today to see if I was in ketosis too...and I am!

I am having some cheese as my evening snack....grated it onto cauliflower :) Checked today to see if I was in ketosis too...and I am!
ah that sounds LOVELY im going to get some cheese now

I had 1/2 bar for a snack tonight, and salmon salad again for tea. It was delish!!

Am loving this plan - hope it continues like this!

L
xxxx

Back