Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by shelz, 14 September 2010 Social URL.

1. shelz

shelz Silver Member

I have just attempted, with the help of dietiticians to going from severe dieting to attempting to maintain and gain weight. While gaining isnt a problem it is triggering me to binge eat.

I tend to find there is a fine line between the binge eating and the severe deprivation. Has anybody else experienced this? Does anybody have any suggestions as to how to find a level state of mind and a way of maintaining my weight healthily.

I have recently look at purchasing the Paul McKenna 'I can make you thin' hypnosis guide - i thought this might well help!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Is there anyone you could model yourself on as a guide to eating 'normally'? My version of eating normally piled on the weight in the first place so I don't want to go back there but one lady I work with almost has an instinct to cut back if she's had a bit too much to eat, or she divides her plate up mentally before eating so she has disciplined herself not to clear her plate just because it's there. I have watched her and taken some guidance from her behaviour as she seems to keep her weight constant naturally.
    I have no idea of what is normal so I have to have an example
    Good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.