Time is NOW

Achase

Today I have started Exante to help me lose 5 stone. I have lots of things I want to lose weight, friends wedding, nice clothes, christmas at center parcs... but most of all its for my sanity. am fed up of my life beeing about eating, eatig out with friends, eating in secret, treats after a bad day, treats at the weekend.... my head is always thinking about my next binge and then I go to bed and am disgustinged by my massive tummy and wobbly legs.

I need to do this, I guess the easy bit is losing it, Ie been there done it a couple of times before and its the keeping it off I find hard. Its like I want to punish myself, I gain a stone and then think **** it... Ive failed so might as well eat myself to another 4 stone gain.

So I plan to use the time Im not eating conventional food by buliding up tools to fix my addiction to food. To learn about things that make me happy out with food. It cant be healthy to have this obsession with food and destroying my health and look.

I used to be attractive, a nice figure and skin - now I am bloated, red faced and have constant heart burn. I go out of my way to avoide people I havent seen for a while because of the shame of the state I am in.

So here goes, with a glas of water and a hell of a lot of chocolate and vanillas shakes!!!

I'm wanting to lose 5 stone too :)

Same here, maintaining is so hard isn't it.

Good luck with your first week!

Your first post sounds just like me!! Good luck :)

Literally me too! Same aim 5 stone to start with. I've got a mixed pack that's sat in cupboard for months and I'm starting tomorrow x

Back