Maintainance?

Harrie

Silver Member
Well I know that with my weight loss average I probably still have a few weeks to go even though it's only a pound I have to lose ;) but, can someone tell me about the maintainance plan, please? I'm so happy to be my lightest ever I don't want to stuff it up my stuffing my mouth!

Thank you!

Hi Harrie,
You must be so pleased with yourself, that target will be there before you know it!

As for maintenance, SW suggest you increase you HE A's and B's until you find a balance. Some people can have one more a day, some have 3 or 4 (I wish!). So have a week where you allow yourself a couple more and see if you gain or maintain and then take it from there.

It does take a while to find a balance, personally I have an extra one or two HEX's but if I have a night out planned then I will follow the plan as normal and eat what I like when I go out.

If it's an impromptu night out then I'll get back to plan afterwards.

Sometimes you have a gain for no reason and sometime you lose for no reason, that's the bodies normal fluctuations and something we have to get used to!

It's actually quite hard being at target, when you are losing you know what to do, you follow the plan and it works, being at target gives you a little flexibility and that can be the downfall!!

I still have my red/green/EE days and still count my syns (mostly!) but have the extra bread and cheese if I want it.

Well, that was quite lengthy but I hope it helps!

Roll on that next pound Harrie!!!

Well I know that with my weight loss average I probably still have a few weeks to go even though it's only a pound I have to lose ;) but, can someone tell me about the maintainance plan, please? I'm so happy to be my lightest ever I don't want to stuff it up my stuffing my mouth!

Thank you!

OOh good luck with that last pound! I'm on my last 3 lbs but really struggling to lose them! Any tips? I'm glad you asked about maintaining as I was wondering the same thing.

Good luck with that last pound

You'll have that lb off in no time I'm sure.

And good luck when it comes to maintenance. It will take a bit of experimenting but I think if you still stick to plan and just increase your HEs or perhaps syns a little, it will balance out. You'll probably go up one week and down the next, but that's to be expected and you'll know what to do if you go up two...in order to come back down two! :) As long as you're comfortable in your clothes :)

Back