maintained in first week!

hi, i followed a combination of ee, red and green days last week, wrote everything down, worked out syns and had 10 a day and i got weighed last wed and stayed the same! the C said well done for staying but i said that if i could eat what ive eaten and my weight stays the same then id be happy but i want to lose weight! im 10st12 and would like to be 10st, not much to lose really. im 5ft5 so just 2lbs off then im at the top of the 20-25% BMI. i just dont know where ive gone wrong. ive been having superfree foods with each meal. it was the time of the month last week and mine are heavy as i have a coil (tmi i know!) but its never affected my weight before. ive not let it affect me and just kept on going. ive tried ee all this week so see if its made a difference. i dont feel like ive lost any weight tho. will see what happens on wed night weigh in...

joanne

Try just one of the plans for a week and see how you get on. Some people thrive on EE, others on Red or Green.

It may also be that you don't have that much to lose and your body may feel right around the weight you are and will need an extra little push.

There is also the Success Express which is desigend to get you started. It's on SW online with suggestions for meal planning.

Good luck with your weight loss journey!;)

Sometimes this just happens. It is sickening when it does but if your consultant says your diary is fine, then it's a case of waiting for the next week.
Our bodies are strange things, sometimes we don't lose, sometimes we even gain and it's so annoying.

It's awful when it's your first week, but remember, SW offer a money back guarantee if you don't lose weight in 4 weeks with them (providing you do food diaries) - they are so confident that it will work.
You don't have much to lose, so it may well be a pound a week and not huge losses. Stick with it, up that superfree food if you can and you'll be fine.

Good luck x

It's REALLY annoying and it's probably gonna happen me tomorrow :sigh: I've been on plan 100% all week but I'm ovulating and it makes my tummy look like a poison pup and makes me weigh heavier :( it gets me down so much but it's something I have no control over so I just have to accept it and get on with it! Stick with it and your hard work will eventually pay off it's just frustrating when it doesn't always show on the scales! :)

i know its a pain in the butt but think of it this way, you'll lose even more than you next week as you're losing everything you would have lost anyway PLUS this bladdy pile of fluid and stuff that your hanging not this week :)

Just stick with it, its possibly cos you are nearly at weight, have a tendency to stick when you're nearly there. You could try a 777 week (search for the thread for it) if you are desperate to try and get it moving.

thanks girls, its my weigh in tomorrow so will see how i go. ive been filling in food diary faithfully. i will keep my fingers crossed. wasnt sure if its cos im eating more pasta and potatoes than im used to but then im not eating any processed foods either like i was before and im hardly eating any bread. will let u know how i go

Sounds like your body adjusting then probably. Sure your WI will be fine :)

Back